Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a quick run on the Moto Morini Corsaro last weekend - very nice :)

The motor is smooth and torquey (the front wheel just doesn't want to stay put). The mapping is very good, no fluffing or obvious flat spots unlike another Italian that we know.

Whilst it's hard to comment on handling with such a short ride it didn't impress me in quite the same way as the TnT Sport did the first time I rode it. Like the Tuono you sit on rather than in the bike when riding the Morini. Suspension is softer than the TnT Sport but I think this is down to slightly softer springs rather than damping settings on the test bike.

Overall it's a nice ride and I can't wait for a longer run through the hills. Hmm, haven't seen a trail of woe through the discussion forums as yet either :rolleyes:

Mike

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
How tall are you? :ele:

The bike looks quite small next to you..

Nice looking bike the Moto Morini Corsaro.. :clap: Look forward to your review of the bike.. :)

·
3,085 Posts
Sweet

I really like the look of them and some overseas reports ive read rate them quite highly, at least the fuelling is sorted ;-), Mike, is their a english language forum around for them ?. A couple of people over here in West OZ are interested but our one and only dealer (also the benelli agent) wont bring one over unless someone buys one , sight unseen :-(

·
903 Posts
Red Dog Motorcycles in Edenbridge has just got in a used 56 plate black one in with 1200 miles on the clock. Did you know the Morini's also come with a race ECU in addition to the standard one from new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts