Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have entered my bike in the MotoExpo competition at Del Mar in Southern California.
Hopefully the newly acquired Rizoma parts will help with the bling.

Link to the Expo web site HERE
If I new about it earlier I would have tried to get Ducboyjr to bring his toys down. Maybe next year.

Paul

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I got some photos today. I have posted them in my album. Will post more as I edit them.

Pauls album
here is a Custom Ducati

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I added some more to the album.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So this is what I got.
First in Class

Benelli's Rock.

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
If I new about it earlier I would have tried to get Ducboyjr to bring his toys down. Maybe next year.

Paul
Hmm, my toys all get ridden so hard that none of them are in what I would call "show condition". Lower fairings scraped and riddled with rock chips, that kind of thing. The only one that's unscathed is the V-Due.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you had your TRE here guaranteed you would have won something.
But you have some nice bikes to look at as well.
For me it was to show the Benelli off more than trying to win something.

·
903 Posts
My LE and Z900 show off all the time, unfortunately only to me at the moment!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Ask johnnyrotton about winning competitions, her entered his (now mine!) LE and Harley at a car show last year and won both best Superbike and best Cruiser, only thing was they where the only two bikes at the show!!!!!:doh: :rolling:

Come to think of it, he never did give me the trophy for the LE!:bawl:

Johnny if you out there, hope you are well my friend!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hmm, my toys all get ridden so hard that none of them are in what I would call "show condition". Lower fairings scraped and riddled with rock chips, that kind of thing. The only one that's unscathed is the V-Due.
I can fix that problem!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts