Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
903 Posts
One off Remus pipe

Seen this before Johny, it looks bloody brilliant, the rumor is that this was a one off bastardised R6 Yamaha Remus pipe. I'm not into too many stickers on bikes but they look good too!

PS Thanks for you phone call, I tried to call you but could not hear all of your phone # ! Did you get my message to you via Andy?

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
I tried to call you but could not hear all of your phone #
Eh, what!!!....... Oh Yeah, It's that age thing again Lloyd, mind you, I have the same problem myself....................... I put it down to going to too many rock concerts!!!! :rolling:

Have you thought about one of these???

·
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the look of the can. Now we need to see if we can get them to make them.

LloydI didnt get that message from andy. Hope all is well with your
mock-Benelli.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
That can is on Rusty Russ's LE - its a remus can for an R6 - but the mapping for it is only good for track (according to Russ) - tickover bout 3000rpm etc

Now all we need to do - is hyjack Russ's LE take is over to Nelli factory with the 'boys' and 'persuade' them to do a fuelling map for that can :mad: :mad:

But I did hear a rumour circulating that the Russ meister may well be doing something bout it himself- but I do not know for certain :confused: :confused:

I know it looks the dogs danglies - and I for one would have one without doubt - even if it meant living on beans on toast for a month to pay for it !!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Seen this before Johny, it looks bloody brilliant, the rumor is that this was a one off bastardised R6 Yamaha Remus pipe. I'm not into too many stickers on bikes but they look good too!

PS Thanks for you phone call, I tried to call you but could not hear all of your phone # ! Did you get my message to you via Andy?
Lloyd,

Unfortunately due to lack of mobile phones with any power left in the batteries messages after about 1330 hrs proved impossible!:(

Andy

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
That can is on Rusty Russ's LE - its a remus can for an R6 - but the mapping for it is only good for track (according to Russ) - tickover bout 3000rpm etc

Now all we need to do - is hyjack Russ's LE take is over to Nelli factory with the 'boys' and 'persuade' them to do a fuelling map for that can :mad: :mad:

But I did hear a rumour circulating that the Russ meister may well be doing something bout it himself- but I do not know for certain :confused: :confused:

I know it looks the dogs danglies - and I for one would have one without doubt - even if it meant living on beans on toast for a month to pay for it !!

I spoke to the guys at Bennetts Monday before last to try to get hold of Russ, unfortunately he wasn't at work, however the guys there told me that a map was pretty close to completion for this can and if I remember correctly, they had worked on a mounting bracket for the pipe. It could be not to far away!

Andy

·
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ambush

Russ probably isn't going to work with his bike since he heard I am ready to ambush him and take the can and do a mass reproduction. I figure I can get away with this crime as here in the UK the police do nothing about thiefs. That is, as long as I don't speed on the way there or back. If I get caught speeding it could be jail time!

Moral:crime pays the thief...speeding pays the institution

1 - 9 of 9 Posts