Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've ordered some parts for my Leoncino Trail from Motobg but after more than a week they're still to process the order. Can't get hold of them by phone or email. I see reviews on line that say stay clear, they're awful, sadly after I had placed an order. Anyone else have problems with them? Also, any recommendations for other spares suppliers?

·
No good with spanners....
MV F4, TNT 899
3,382 Posts
I ordered a part for my Tnt last Thursday, received it Monday......

You do mean MotoGB don’t you?

Fred

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did mean motogb, good spot. They have some terrible reviews. Phoned them and spent half an hour on hold being told I was top of the queue only to find out today it is 50p a minute!

·
Super Moderator
7,746 Posts
Phoned them and spent half an hour on hold being told I was top of the queue only to find out today it is 50p a minute!
That was a bit of a nasty surprise. :mad:

Thought companies were supposed to advise call charges for premium numbers???

Telephone numbers starting 0844 are service numbers for contacting organisations. Calls to these numbers are made up of two parts:

• The access charge: This is what we charge you, per minute, for connecting the call. Details of our access charges are shown in the table below.
  • The service charge: This is the remainder of the call charge. The organisation you are calling decides the service charge, and must communicate it. For example, if the service charge was 20p per minute, the organisation you are calling might say "Calls cost 20p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge".
By adding together the access charge and the service charge, you'll know exactly what the call will cost you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I thought as I was calling through WiFi I'd be charges exempt but not too be. Found out if you add +44 instead of the 0 you don't get charged, just normal rate. They didn't advertise the cost though.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Wow definitely sounds naughty, must admit i have never had any problems getting parts from them, pricey but thats dealer prices for you.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Maybe something to do with lack of staff due to Covid but they should just slip you a note to inform you. It is sad that some businesses when they are genuinely pushed will either just ignore you and hope it goes away and others will make the effort to explain the situation, a business is only as good as its employees but also relies on the management to make sure that folk do try to go the extra mile in a bad situation. They also have another option these days to put a notice on thier website informing folk of their present woes. Having said all that i think you should during this bloody awful virus times to cut them a bit of slack were all lucky to be alive.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's only been a week but after reading the reviews on trust pilot and Google it would seem this is not a covid related problem with them. I will wait until after Christmas now and start chasing again. They've got nearly £300 of mine, including £20 on the phone and I get twitchy when I then can't contact them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i ordered a part for my tornado tre in june, still nothing from them, it was only a £16 part but it all counts???

·
MV F4, TNT 899
3,382 Posts
i ordered a part for my tornado tre in june, still nothing from them, it was only a £16 part but it all counts???
Was it actually in stock when you ordered? A lot of there stuff isn’t. New parts for older Nelli’s are getting hard to come by these
days

fred

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
My stuff was in stock but I only just caught them a few days before their Christmas break. I couldn't see any info on the closing times for Christmas and still can't and their phone didn't mention it, just took 50p a minute from me. I wasn't concerned until I read some reviews online.

·
Super Moderator
7,746 Posts
I couldn't see any info on the closing times for Christmas and still can't
Its on a 'flash' page as soon as you enter the website.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been updated to "on back order" as two of the three things are now out of stock. They weren't when I ordered but there you have it. Seems I am always redirected to motogb no matter who I try to buy through. Does anyone know if there are there any other suppliers of benelli spares or are they the only importer?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Maniac motors on Germany, good quick service and speak English

Reactions: fredzedex

·
Registered
831 Posts
Or Bennetts of Barnsley, i suppose it depends on which parts you want and wether they keep them in stock ( dealer that is )

·
MV F4, TNT 899
3,382 Posts
Maniac motors on Germany, good quick service and speak English
what this man said, they always come up trumps for me when it comes to unobtanium......

fred

1 - 20 of 22 Posts