Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a very productive telephone call that i made today i received a return call from Matthew Gilder who as we may all be aware is in charge of the promotion of the Benelli brand at the Importers MOTO GB UK . He was very interested to hear of our discussions within the this community and was very supportive of any feedback from existing Benelli owners. He was interested in actively being involved in joining this forum to pass on forthcoming events / news and new model developments when time constraints allowed . I said i would pass on his thoughts to all here and of course ask roland for his permission to anything that Matthew could add with his direct involvement in all things Benelli on this forum .

I would like to add that i am very grateful for his assistance in offering his help with promotional items for my forthcoming High Peak Benelli Meeting Party and thank him for his time regarding all matters Benelli .

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Angus,

I met Matt in Misano a couple of years back when they launched the TRE-K. I kinda remember that he got a bit pissed at the Benelli evening bash ;)

Not sure if he will remember me but if you are speaking to him again please pass on my regards.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Certainly will pass on your regards there Laurence and hope he can get to attend some event that were all present at and he may be at the Milan Show (i'll ask that at the next opportunity) .

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
its nice to hear that someone is actually showing an interest in the aftersales of there products ,in todays climate it all helps to promote future sales :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can only say that with my brief discussion over Benelli i gained the impression of someone within the Industry that wanted to give a quality product where in the past it wasnt forthcoming :rolleyes: . Matthew Gilder i'm sure will keep to his idea of joining the forum and give us an insight from the Importers point. Viva MotoGB :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi guys, wrong Matt ,laurance this guy has only been there about six weeks he is a top man though and I see a good future for moto GB and the team that is building there.
Regards from a sun soaked Italy. Staying in rossis back garden
Can't wait for the weekend.
Regards Russ

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Oh, Cheers Russ.

You in Pesaro then? What you doin' there. :confused:

·
Registered
213 Posts
In misarno for the gp this weekend, staying with some of the people from the factory so picked up some parts while here! Still working!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
so picked up some parts while here!
Hmmmmm, some more alternator shafts and clutch baskets no doubt ;)

Hope it's a great race on Sunday. I'll be watching for you on the telly so remember and give me a wave.

Oh, and say hello to Simona Benelli for me when you are over there.

·
3,085 Posts
Quick Rusty

I desperately need a Carbon Flow frame, any chance of slipping out the back door ?

Seriously though, get some t shirts etc and I'll buy them, I'm also pretty keen on some Benelli promotitional stuff, like those big arse CR and 1130 Tornado cloth flags / poster for dealers use etc. they sit on a frame etc.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Russ i would like you to bring back a member of the Factory to polish and take back all our comments on what the next Benelli Superbike should be ( 3cyl 1200cc supercharged leading linked please) or if not possible relaunched Tornado but lightened by 50kg with magnesium,titanium and carbon.

just a note to say overwhelmed with the reception i received at the importers and help was overflowing to ensure they gave a present owner assistance. must of been when i said i'll send russ and the boys round !!:rolling: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts