Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mototo Morini Riders club has its anual track day at Cadwell park this year on Thursday 18th June. Having attended this last year on my Corsaro I can't reccomend it highly enough.
Its full of older Italian bikes and newer Morinis and a mix of other italin and only a few Jap bikes. I'm sure they would welcome a few Benellie owners to bolster the numbers.

Anyone interested contact Dave email [email protected] for entry forms. Its limited to 114 bikes on a 1st come 1st served basis £100 for MRC members and 120 for non members booked in advance.

I plan to be there with my 1130tre an I hope the 30yr old Guzzie is there from our Scotand trip to embarass all the sportsbikes again.

·
Fyule
697 Posts
I've just checked my diary and found that I have a meeting in Lampeter, west wales on 18th June, bugger, bugger, bugger, I was keen to come to this, I'll speak to the vets and try to change the meeting.

Treating the Guzzi to an oil change and valve check this weekend to keep it happy, oh and a good clean!!

cheers, Fraser

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Preaching the gospel of saint Nellie

Just back from Cadwell after a glorius hot dry Moto Morini trackday. Dunlop GP racers were superb and fully bobbled, Nellie wept oil out of caseing by sproket making one session a bit dicey but fixed it, got lap time down to 120sec (ok I'm not going to win any races), and best of all a keen Laverda racer strolled up to say heed just bought a 900tre - thanks to the www forum stickers on my bike he should be joining us soon.

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hi Nigel
Glad you enjoyed the day at cadwell, did you get any piccies for the forum. Do you fancy doing the Cadwell classics burn up next year, it's through Classic bike magazine? If you're up for it, I may be able to persuade the wife that it would be a good idea for me to go too!!
cheers, Fraser

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Classics at Cadwell - yes I'm up for it

Frazer - if I can find any pics of the 1130 at Cadwell that arnt too embarassing of my riding abilities I'll post them on the forum.

Definitely up for a classics day at Cadwell - just let me know how to book it closer to the date.

If I get my Trifield up northe in the next few weeks (Saint Angus has offereed to help out) I'll pm you to meet up whilst the weathers still OK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts