Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all those sun browned aussies in Benelli land.
Has anybody thought of inviting a representative of M.I or the man himself to become a member of the forum, to be involved at floor level.

First law of business: 1 bad customer looses you 10 potentials.
Second law: Happy customers that get treated well come back, again and agian.

Just a thought.

You ask, why dont I do it, answer is "I'm chicken"

·
Nuted
23 Posts
Forum Fan

Indeed: I suggested he access the forum when I dropped my bike off last Monday. I even took along print outs from the forum as I do not want to break down again due to a disintegrated alternator. Pushing a 200kg bike for 6km then waiting 3 months to ride it again was not why I paid $24000.00.

In fact I recommend the forum to everybody I talk to about Benellis. The information I have gathered since joining is invaluable. Thank you all.

The guys at Stoney Creek Motorcycles/ Motorsport Importers are being very helpful. They currently have my clutch dismantled waiting for advice from the factory regarding an unpleasant noise when it is first started. Apparantly there is a shaft loose. This is warranty work.

It is difficult to imagine them being worse than SCPS.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is difficult to imagine them being worse than SCPS.
Clayton has a good following here, never met him sounds like he cares. Very concerning when a aprilia garage tell you they sent out "second handies" to replace parts on warranty, can only hope that type of business practice is well in the past.

:ele: :ele:

·
Registered
78 Posts
+1 for Clayton. The level of professionalism and service he showed was a step above anyone else Ive spoken with about my bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts