Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where the best place to find out what Motorcycle Jumbles are coming up?

I have loads and loads of motorcycle jackets and trousers in my garage from an adventure which didnt quite take off....

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Does anybody know where the best place to find out what Motorcycle Jumbles are coming up?

I have loads and loads of motorcycle jackets and trousers in my garage from an adventure which didn't quite take off....
For God's sake man.... List the bloody things on here, we'll buy anything.. :rolling:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have over 40 leather jackets and about 30 cordura trousers.

I originally bought them as part of a motorcycle clothing site I was going to setup.

I had this brilliant idea that Mrs MotoCC could sell them and make herself some pocket money. I didn't realise that this would affect her coffee mornings with her friends and her general busy (SO busy) life style. :rolling: Hope she doesn’t read this :D

The jackets range from all sizes and come in black and cream, black red, black, black and blue. The colour is just a small strip.

They would probably fetch a good price now as leather etc has gone up due to the Euro and dollar...

The trousers are superb, the jackets are better than most.

I just want to clear my garage and buy some more cr*p :rolling:

So if you know anybody (PLEASE KNOW SOMEBODY) who wants to setup an ebay shop etc then let me know.... I would do it myself but have too much on :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hi, I know someone who does the markets with trainers and such-like.
He might be interested if the price is right.
Do you want to pm me with an idea of where you want to be as regards job lot price?

Regards

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buy the whole lot and get the leather jackets for £37 each - retail at £60+

Cordura Trousers £17 - Retail £40+

Darren

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
At the end of this month the Benelli UK are having a exhibition at Stafford Bike Show and my RS will be there along with other members , you could let us have a sample of each to see about selling them as this would definately would be a captive market . Let me know and where are you located in the UK as i could collect if you wanted .

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the offer....

Been looking at various jumbles that are coming up even though it seems the best way to go I just don't have the time. I think what I'll do is just sell the whole lot on ebay and let someone else make the profit. :)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
www.classicbikeshows.com

these usually list some shows ! :D

:ele:
I went to a classic bike show with Sharky, Colin, Lloyd and his good lady and noticed that they were selling Leather race suits that had price tags on them saying £80 (ish). I thought this was a really good idea as it was letting you know that the seller might be prepared to drop his prices if you bargained hard enough. It wasn't until I looked closer and it said £80 (sh) meaning second hand:rolling:
I swear, if I was any dimmer I'd go out:doh:

Al:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts