Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok........the rules the same as Miss Benelli 2008(winner Mrs Angledangle)
all photo's should include a nelli and the competition manager(BBA) decision is final........who will be contestant number 1

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Somehow Sharky - looking at photo's of Misters doesnt have the same draw as looking at ladies (Roly excepted of course !!!)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Somehow Sharky - looking at photo's of Misters doesnt have the same draw as looking at ladies (Roly excepted of course !!!)
Oh come on - don't spoil it.
I think it's a great idea.
As soon as it warms up a bit I'm taking my kit off and getting him indoors to take some tasteful snaps of me draped over the tornado. :D :D :D

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on Kurt,your the film star,dont be a spoilsport............we cant discriminate against the wooly woofters........they will bash us with there feather dusters...:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
156 Posts
YUP KEEP THIS COMP FOR YOU GUYS/BOYS /WHATEVER FLOATS YA BOATS FOR YOU,S IN THE UK I THINK US AUSSIES WILL PASS ON THIS ONE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what do you mean Billy...............Australia is the gay capital of the world.
trivia fact there is more poofters in Sydney than sheep in New Zealand surely we can find one token affeminate Aussie who likes getting dressed up in womens clothing and rides a yellow Tornado.Im going to do a nationwide Australian search to find roly an aussie bum chum.....:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Just remind me; why would we want to do this?:confused: We could bring this site, and Benelli owners generally, into disrepute here:doh:
I'm with Rob and Billy on this one - no way, Jose:rolling: :rolling:

Cheers

Ian

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
No offence guys, but semi-naked pictures of us lot might just put Roly off men altogether...! ;) ;) ;)

Damn - I guess that means we should do it after all! :doh:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ooh this sounds like fun! :p
Come on guys on't be such party poopers, get your kit off and let's see what you have got!
No Roly, you are not the only gay in the Benelli village :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh Robfm that's not a friendly Benelli welcome :D
I do have a rather large closet in actual fact full of some nice attire.. care to join me in said closet for a bit of dressing up .... or down! ;) :D :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Has anyone else tried these under their leathers? Quite fetching I thought!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
No offence guys, but semi-naked pictures of us lot might just put Roly off men altogether...! ;) ;) ;)

Damn - I guess that means we should do it after all! :doh:
Don't do yourselves down guys.
Surely there must be one or two reasonably good looking guys amongst you (preferably under about 25!)
:D :D :D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
ok........the rules the same as Miss Benelli 2008(winner Mrs Angledangle)
all photo's should include a nelli and the competition manager(BBA) decision is final........who will be contestant number 1
Just read the rules mate, count me in......pictures to follow :jig:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
OH MY GOD WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE !!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MORALLY HONEST AND DECENT FORUM BUT I FEEL PART OF THE VILLAGE PEOPLE :eek:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
We've been invaded by poofters, guys - time to knock this on the head, before this becomes a gay bikers forum - let's not lose the plot:doh:

cheers

Ian

1 - 20 of 38 Posts