Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been sorting all the paper work Crap out for my Tornado buyer who's collecting............. it................ tom........... orrow ! (sniff, sniff ! :bawl: )

ahem................. anyway, I was going through some paper work and found some printed conscripts from the presumably previous Benelli forum ??? asking one or two questions, dated 21st September 2005 a certain "R1Convert" is basically asking where to fit an alarm, a certain "Mikethemitch" is the first to answer reference the Gemel/Meta alarm, followed by a certain "LaurenceWhite" (Sounds like a dodgy name to me ? :D ) then "Aussievtr" pipes up and last but not least "johnyrottin" throwing his weight into the helpful advice :)

So presumably this advice was for this Tornado many moonies......... oooops......... moons ago !

So it's good to see the advice is still flowing today ! :bow:

So a Big pat on the back and to all those who continue to advise on these Wonderful machines ! :clap:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts