Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I recently got a TRK 502 which has the tracker installed. When trying to install the "App" it Barfs at me saying that I have already registered with an "Apple ID" ..
1. My phone is Android so why APPLE
2. I don't use any Apple product on principle ...

So anyone please any idea what's going on . I want to be able to track what this gadget is doing (Spy in the cab ???) and if I cannot conect to it will probably remove it ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
I recently got a TRK 502 which has the tracker installed. When trying to install the "App" it Barfs at me saying that I have already registered with an "Apple ID" ..
1. My phone is Android so why APPLE
2. I don't use any Apple product on principle ...

So anyone please any idea what's going on . I want to be able to track what this gadget is doing (Spy in the cab ???) and if I cannot conect to it will probably remove it ...
Hi bud, I've got a TRK as well, to be honest the app is pretty poor and my bike has only connected with it once in 3 month, the bike still thinks its in the dealers.
if you didn't get the bike new, the ecu is still connected to the previous owner, hence apple reference but you can change it, if you pop in to the dealers they have a print off they can give you showing how to do it, as for removing it, its part of the main bosch ecu im told, and will also invalidate your insurance. also keep an eye on your battery as these slowly drain it as its constantly sending out a signal, when the app does work its useful as it gives your battery voltage
regards Garry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts