Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads, i have just managed to upload my first video to youtube. Its one from this years T.T. My mate Chris used to race with Derby Phoeonix & is a confirmed Benelli hater. We had a bit of fun in the video & i hope you all like it. I am sure that someone far more clever than me will link it in sone way but in the mean time, just type in Benelli tornado RS & it should come up. Chris use to race R6s with Derby Pheonix Race Club & rates himself a bit :D :D :D :D :D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well done mate, you clever fellow:bow: :bow: :bow: . Hope you enjoyed it ;) ;)

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
nice one, lee:clap: :D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice one, lee:clap: :D
Cheers mate, i must admit it was a great feeling, no one hates my Benelli more that Chris & he jump started the cheating toe rag, i hit the limiter in 3rd which sounds sexy :D :D :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Lee,

You're probably the most English (and proud of it) Englishman I know, and as such, it should be in my genes (as a proud Scot) to loath you and want to stab you through the chest with a rusty claymore.
However, THAT BIKE LOOKS F*CKING GORGEOUS mate:bow: and has over ridden my desires to end your life and instead I now want to have your babies:rolling:
For christ sake mate, do me a favour and post a high res picture of your bike because I want to get it printed and framed and put on my wall. I'd rather have that than you sending me a vial filled with gentlemans relish to impregnate myself:rolling:

Al (Slightly moist;))

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Did anyone else notice lee's custom made leathers with benelli written on the back and his private plate L33 WSR! I tell ya, us benelli owners are a right bunch of posers:rolling:

Al:D

(Pssst Lee. How much did the leathers set you back?)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice video Lee! The bike sounds awesome! Was your mate gracious in defeat?!:D
Mate, he sulked all day, he thinks he is Surrey`s answer to Valentino Rossi ;) not only did he get his arse kicked in the drag race but over the mountain as well (4 times) in the end he had to admit that my Baby is a top bike :ele: :ele:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I just watched that video again and after the first few seconds you can't hear the R6 at all. Just the sound of that triple going through the gears is enough to make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck:bow:

Al;)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did anyone else notice lee's custom made leathers with benelli written on the back and his private plate L33 WSR! I tell ya, us benelli owners are a right bunch of posers:rolling:

Al:D

(Pssst Lee. How much did the leathers set you back?)
Al, you have flattered & scared me to be honest, i feel that we have made real progress towards closing the Anglo-Scots divide:fart:
The photo that Rob:bow: has is a real beauty & i am sure that if he sends it to you mate, you will be well pleased.
As for my leathers, i got them from the Excel Show in London & had them Dealed up by a girl called Debbie (Mark-Sussex tre) gave me her number. She did a great job & i cant speak highly enough about her & the quality of her work. There are some pics on my album if you fancy a look mate, ill PM you her number if you like. Cheers for the kind coments & you are so right, WE ARE A BUNCH OF POSERS :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts