Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girl's & Guy's

As you may know, I am lucky enough to have both the Tornado Tre and the Tornado LE. I have hosted some pictures in my gallery trying to highlight some differences between the two for those who have not seen an LE.

They can be found http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/lloydbenton

Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy owning them!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Great pics there Lloyd :clap: :) :clap:

Are you hanging on to them both or shifting the standard TRE?

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank's Laurence, I have the Tre up for sale but I'm not too fussed if it sells or not as it's not costing me much to insure.

It's nice to be able to get off the Tre and ride the LE, there is a noticable difference.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
It's nice to be able to get off the Tre and ride the LE, there is a noticable difference.
Yeah, but you don't need to 'rub it in' though Lloyd :doh: :rolling:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I like the wheels on the LE, and meshed intakes. Not a big difference, but subtly more bling.

However I prefer the tail unit on the tre.

Aarron

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Signature?

Lloyd, how did you manage to keep hold of the 'beloved' seat unit? or is JR turning up in August to steal it :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
690 Posts
I painted the fan screens black on my LE. Looks alot better.c
I would have to agree. Although its an LE, those fans look like rockets and should be shown off.

What about removing that mesh completly? THe front silver mesh is ok, but the rear fan unit looks a little tacky. Tre looks better.

I just love the weaves of the carbon under the paint on the tank. Lurrrvley :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
The tag lights I put on shine through the mesh better at night now that they are black and light up the fans a little. Not as cool as the LED someone put inside the fan tube though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts