Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
SO Did YOU Buy it then Laurence - offered it me without plate for £5500 and i toyed with the idea but glad if its gone to your garage :clap:

Collectable very collectable :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yep, I'm almost embarrassed to admit it but I couldn't resist the bloody thing. What is it about this Benelli 'fever' that makes sane men do irrational things like this?

Oh well, point me in the direction of the 'loony bin' and I'll be the one standing at the gates with the keys to a Titanium in his hand. :eek:

Now where did I put that Z25 order form :doh:........ Group Buy anyone :rolling:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
SO Did YOU Buy it then Laurence - offered it me without plate for £5500 and i toyed with the idea but glad if its gone to your garage :clap:

Collectable very collectable :)
We were all bidding on it, I think, Angus! Mine involved trading in my Fazer, which is never going to be as attractive as a cash sale.

I'm pleased Laurence has it; it'll be well blinged up by Christmas!:rolling: (no fairy lights, please, Laurence:p )

Cheers
Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking for a hole to mount the Christmas tree on it :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Must admit my judgement was clouded this being up for sale as it had Kudos that the LE has in a roundabout way but dithered over it so hence its now found a good home .

well done .

ps after London Superbikes messed you around i am glad that this went to you and now its just the simple matter of delivery from Bournemouth :doh: .

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Well done Laurence, lovely bike. Hope to see you out and about on it when the fairer weather comes back to us.

cheers, Fraser

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
laurence congrates on your purchase well worth the money as all rare benellis the the answer is dont f about dont question just put your money up and buy ,if dodgy after u bought well u took the gamble . odds are titanium Le a wise guy bought and not screwd it . so no questions to ask should be good . great addition to your collection. . enjoy .wonder if u will get shit for buying it lol,def non from me enjoy building the collection ,ride and enjoy . if u ever want to sell let me no may swap for an le .and a small negotiation

·
Registered
864 Posts
Mr White, I never envisaged you with a TNT but a fine example you have acquired! Congratulations! I did see a green Tre in the pissing rain recently heading from Sighthill towards Gillespie Crossroads - maybe I should now be looking out for a TNT Titanium! :D

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Laurence

Welcome to a very, very select bunch of owners, moreso than the LE group. Only five owners and one copycat owner in the UK.:rolling:

27 made and none since the first run.:D

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
"if u ever want to sell let me no may swap for an le .and a small negotiation"
- i had the grief off partner over this TnT and possible purchase as she knew i want an LE - i'll be buggered if i dither over that one .

well Done Laurence - think its time i get on with the task in hand ;)

Mr White on the Hooligan Tnt - Respect :clap:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well done Laurence, its got a good home! :clap: Look forward to seeing it on the 2010 Scottish Benelli Gathering. :ele:

Cheers,

Andy

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Excellent!!

:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
shit anguis ever time some one buyes something you thought about , you say / if you ever want to sell call me.

for gods sake just DO IT

not picking on you just gettin bored reading same statements .

i even said IF YOU BUY IT I WILL BUY AT A LATER DATE and swap an le for u .with cash
?????

but no reply !!!!

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
very nice,very very nice:D

steady now..............

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
: Richard i havent said i will buy it off Laurence i'm applauding him buying it unlike me who ****ed around - you have never said if i bought it you would swap for an LE - Happy For Laurence but wont take flack off someone who has no interest in doing nothing but bragging about what he has :mad:

Spoilt a very good post with your comment after recently telling Rob off for the same thing you have just done - ****ed if i'll take anymore shite and best for now if i remove myself from here .

Laurence Well Done and enjoy its a cracking bike and if you need a lift getting it home give me a shout via phone / email .

Laurence Tnt Nutter I can see the Edinburgh Paper Headline now ;) :D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
ah well wateva love those that can dish it but cant .... .. i no i cant lol :rolling:

laurence great machine , if u ever want to sell it . !!!!!!!!.

big think.pause lol

angus will buy it :rolling:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts