Benelli Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
This certainly falls in the category : "General Benelli discussion" :doh: :rolling: :D

Nice bike btw, friend of mine has had the same. Only downside was the crazy fuel consumption :)

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:) Admin asked me to stay with the forum and host any threads and pictures under this heading.:p :D

Not discovered the fuel consumption figure yet but my Benelli only managed 110 miles to the tank so I cannot see it being any worse, time will tell.

·
Administrator
972 Posts
NICE!

Too bad it ain't green. :)

Just had to rub it in..I'm very jealous. :clap:

Oh BTW..quite ribbing Lloyd..just going to this post to the Biker Bar section to keep things tidy. hehehe...

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Cracking pics Lloyd...........Oh, and the bike is not bad as well. :)

Where did you get all the carbon bits from and did you change the rear indicators and hanger as yet?

I've always thought that the F4 was a great (if not the greatest) looking bike but I'd be changing those rear indicators to a nice set of LED arrows if I was you.

Can't wait to see your write-up impressions and comparison to the old TRE and how about adding a few pics of the whole bike taken from different angles in your gallery.................just to make me turn completely GREEN ;)

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Tail tidy

:hiya: Laurence

Here are a couple of pictures of my new tail tidy from Germany and mini eagle eyed indicators from UK. The quality of the TT is exceptional all for the princely sum of £60.00 including LED numberplate light.

I got 90% of my carbon bits from good old ebay and saved about £1200!!!!:jig: The air ducts alone would normally cost £650.00 but I got them from Italy for £140.00! The seat was recovered by http://www.emotouk.com/ for £65.00 and was turned round in 3 DAYS! I believe emoto are starting to do Benelli stuff now, give Danny a a buzz as he is really helpful.

http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/lloydbenton

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Hi Lloyd, BIG improvement on the rear indicators, that bike looks just perfect now :bow:

Nice touch with the rear number plate as well !!! How did you attach it to the TT, I couldn't see any fixing bolts?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Lloyd me ol' mucker, that is one seriously nice piece of kit you have there. Laurie bought me a picture almost identical to your bike for my birthday which I got framed and put up on my wall. I used to stare at it and think ... 'One day I'll have one of those':bow: (I say used to because the bloody picture fell down and the glass on the frame ripped it when I was moving my room about:mad:). So if you're reading this post Laurie .... where did you buy the picture buddy because I'd love to replace it:doh:

Al (New and improved)

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
the bloody picture fell down and the glass on the frame ripped it when I was moving my room about:mad:).
What he really means Lloyd is that Annie whacked him over the head with it when they fell out !!!:rolling:

Al, I got that picture when I was in Italy last year on my hols, but for you mate I'll nip over to spaghetti land this weekend and see if I can pick up another one for you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Al, I got that picture when I was in Italy last year on my hols, but for you mate I'll nip over to spaghetti land this weekend and see if I can pick up another one for you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Pick me up a nice bottle of chianti while you're there would ya buddy;)
fffffft ffffffft ffffffft fffffft fffffft:rolling:

Al (Damn gimp mask:D)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts