Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://
[/IMG]

what a suprise on saturday, Reddog arrived at my house and wheeled out of there van a brand new TNT sport......(wifey was out shopping phoned her and got her to put the food back on the shelves) I can't ride it until March (not registered yet) so all I can do is look at it for 6 weeks, unless my other tnt number plate fits which is highly unlikely :rolleyes: roll on March:)

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
It looks spanking Terry :spank: ..... I bet it's gonna be a long wait till March for you!!!:bawl:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
nice one tezza:D Here's hoping the weeks fly by for you and that it won't be long before you're out terrorising the neighbourhood:rolling:

Al:bow:

·
903 Posts
My beast arrived early!

:p

So did mine Terry, unfortunatly I had another bitch in my bed at the time!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Seriously though, I saw your beast at Red Dog's the other day whilst I was chatting to Mitch. He told me that you knew me (through the forum I assume).

She does look good with that lovely red frame, were you not tempted by the TNT Titanium or the Cafe Racer? All three are cracking bikes, when I rode the Cafe Racer I had trouble holding on at an indicated 160MPH!:eek: :excited:

Were do you live mate, I'm in Maidstone, ColinTornado is in Gravesend and 66shark lives in Dartford.

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

So did mine Terry, unfortunatly I had another bitch in my bed at the time!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Seriously though, I saw your beast at Red Dog's the other day whilst I was chatting to Mitch. He told me that you knew me (through the forum I assume).

She does look good with that lovely red frame, were you not tempted by the TNT Titanium or the Cafe Racer? All three are cracking bikes, when I rode the Cafe Racer I had trouble holding on at an indicated 160MPH!:eek: :excited:

Were do you live mate, I'm in Maidstone, ColinTornado is in Gravesend and 66shark lives in Dartford.
Well it's good to know your motor's still running Lloyd hope you haven't got to much piston slap since your crrraaasssshhhh!!
I live in Hockley, near good old southend-on-sea we often pop to wesson cafe early then across to beachy head and camber sands (isn't that your sort of way?)

Terry

·
903 Posts
That's my way, sort of!

Sort of Terry, I also go to Wesson's occasionally then head off somewhere towards Brighton way as there is some good roads there and not too heavily policed!:D

We will have too meet up somewhere that's easy too get too and go down that way once I am up and running again!:jig:

Word of warning though, I am NOT going anywhere near EASTBOURNE !!!:bump: :bump: :bawl:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Sort of Terry, I also go to Wesson's occasionally then head off somewhere towards Brighton way as there is some good roads there and not too heavily policed!:D

We will have too meet up somewhere that's easy too get too and go down that way once I am up and running again!:jig:

Word of warning though, I am NOT going anywhere near EASTBOURNE !!!:bump: :bump: :bawl:
Hey Lloyd iv'e just realised why you crashed....... all the roads your now willing to ride on seem to lead to Brighton :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
mmmmm who's the only gay in the village:D :D
seriously though Lloyd look forward to meeting you sure glad the CCRRAASSHH! hasn't put you off I know a few riders that have hung up there leathers for less than your going through.:bow:

·
903 Posts
Crashing

Too stupid to do that, I had my neck broken by a drunk driver crashing into me many years ago! Broke C4 & C5 (middle of neck) and was totally paralised for two and a half weeks and spent 14 weeks in hospital. I was only doing about 35mph.:eek: :bump: :sleepy: :blur: :bawl: :mad:

Also I had a gearbox seizure at approx 140 mph whilst racing at Snetterton once, one second Head on the tank flat out next hitting the deck! Rolled for an eternity, once stopped I lay there checking all was ok, got up and wobbled away with nothing other that bruising and skin rash! The marshal's all thought that I was dead! :bump: :sleepy: :blur: :bawl: :mad:

Just goes to show that it's not speed that kills, it's how fast you stop!

I will be the most miserable bar steward in the world if can't ride!

·
463 Posts
Terry , have you been out on it yet? must be tempting, what are you going to do with the old one?, track bike?:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts