Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I thought micron went bust? Looks very close to the fairing does the can not get hot?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is off an r1 it fits straight on with no link pipe,it sounds excellent ,i think its more responsive ,and it idles better,it heats up but not enough to burn the lower panel.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it dosent touch the swinging arm ,it fits really well,i am not sure about it at the moment,i might get a link pipe made for it and remount it back a bit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hmm, looks quite, er, trendy and blingy. :p
Any chance for a shot showing the whole bike? Just to get a better view on how the bike looks. Did you trim the ecu, or are you using Tuneboy?
What about the sound, do your neighbours still love you? :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
This new fashion will probably not be popular with those brides choosing a princess style tea length wedding dresses. However, boleros are perfect for flower girl dresses and look magnificent with strapless gowns. As the bolero acts as a complement to the prom dress, jewellery is no longer really necessary.
Guys is it just me or do we have some right bloody weirdos on this site trying to advertise wigs and dresses:confused:

I mean FFS, I can spam like nobody else but f*ck me ... what the hell are you on about:confused:

Put down your bong, open the window to let the smoke out then climb out onto the ledge and take a teeny step off of it. Friggin weirdo:rolling:

Al;)

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
i bet angus has looked on the wig site tho!!!!!!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts