Benelli Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheeee!

This bike has so much torque everywhere and is so easy to ride. Turn in is quick and every gear feels like it's the right gear. So much more fun to ride than my Brutale! Will have more to report when I get more miles on her.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Allow me a couple of swear words will ya Roland?

FUCKING HELL!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!! I read a review on that bike and I was very very very impressed;)

Makes our little Tre's look like bags of shite:rolling:

Al (bag of shite owner):bawl:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Wheeee!

This bike has so much torque everywhere and is so easy to ride. Turn in is quick and every gear feels like it's the right gear. So much more fun to ride than my Brutale! Will have more to report when I get more miles on her.[/QUOTE

To much red for me........naaah only joking she's stunning :clap: you flash b*s**rd :rolling: :rolling:
Terry

·
Registered
6 Posts
Correction Roland! OUR new " Mistress "

Hey guys I work with Roland and I must say I'm going to play with this bike when he's not looking.. So wouldn't that make it our Mistress? I must say I have a lot of fun on this forum you guys are great. If Roland would give me more breaks maybe I could post more. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi Kyle, It was nice of you to drop in and say Hello:clap: ..........................c'mon then, spill the beans, whats he like as a Boss?

Do me a favour and grab some green and white paint when he's not looking and ................

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Correction ... I'm Roland's mistress

If it means getting a go of that bike then put me in suspenders and call me Chantel:D

(Come to think of it, I seem to be throwing myself around quite a bit on these forums lately, but that's the whore in me coming out:rolling:)

Kyle, nice of ya to pop yer head round the door fella;)

Al (In suspenders ond looking sexxxxxxeh :spank:)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I so much want one of those!

Now do I pay off a bit more of my mortgage next year or say sod it and go and blow £12,000 on a commuter like that?

decisions, decisions!

Andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Al- your psycho and I love you. really injoy your post..

Laurence- what if I just put a yahama sticker on it??? You think I might get an Asian ass whippin....

Tornado- My wife can vouch for this...I would short my mortgage payment and buy a couple of commuters :)

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Al- your psycho and I love you.
I can sense one of Al's now famous 'man hugs' coming on soon!!!!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Tornado- My wife can vouch for this...I would short my mortgage payment and buy a couple of commuters :)
That's what I think, but isn't it being a little wreckless?

I have always been brought up with the ethos that you should pay off your debts as soon as possible and then enjoy your money, however if I am dead it won't be me enjoying the benefits of my hard work!

Oh hell, I can see all of my gratuity and pension rights from the military getting wasted on Italian exotica!

Someone tell me to be sensible please!

Andy:doh: (Confused, and it's all Lloyd's fault!)

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Andy, does this sound familiar? "Live life now.....you're a long time dead" :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wheeee!

This bike has so much torque everywhere and is so easy to ride. Turn in is quick and every gear feels like it's the right gear. So much more fun to ride than my Brutale! Will have more to report when I get more miles on her.
Wow, Roland... this is some serious stuff.... congrats!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Al- your psycho and I love you.
For a second there I was speechless:D Then I thought to myself 'ahhh what the hell, men can love men can't they?' (unless your user name should be Kylie instead of Kyle?)

Al (Sexually confused:confused:)

·
903 Posts
Same wheels!

:p

Same wheels and brakes as my MV Agusta F4R which is not a bad thing!

I have to say that the exhaust silencers do look absolutley crap though.

Just my opinion!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts