Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't Nelli related but I had to share my new ride with everyone. You know how we are passionate about the Nellis, well in the late 80s I owned a few of these and absolutely loved them. I cam across this bad boy and had to have it. 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT with H.O. V-6 and factory T-Tops with leather and a 5 speed!!!! Rare as rocking horse poo!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice, looks like the prior owner took a lot of pride in it. Sad thing Pontiac gave up on those just when they got them right.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Very nice Johnny!

Is that an AAFES board where the number plate should be? If so I should let you know that my 'US Facilities' ID card ran out in June this year and might need an invite in the spring for one last jolly to the shops before I leave the Armed Forces!:rolling:

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh Well

I have the silver green Limited Edition. Should still look good.....not too much clash!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Both awesome,don't know which one i would like to ride the most (both would be nice) sadly one of them is out of my league :rolling: :rolling:

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
rides, stands, and sliders

I am sure that both rides would be a great deal of fun but your right, I would rather ride the LE!!!! At least I know its only been ridden by one other guy and not many times at that. I am willing to bet the other model is high milage, multiple owners, and some of them rode that one hard and didn't clean it often, and most likely left it covered in sticky shite when they did ride it!!! Also would think that model may be a bit higher maintenance than the LE. The stand was put in backwards to keep people from tripping over it (health and safety). We just lifted the bike and slide the stand in...she wasn't on it at the time. As far as sliders for her boots go I would think she would get better use out of sliders for her knees and/or her hands. Now its time I go get my mind out of the gutter.

John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts