·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Broken Tre's for sale

Yes boy's I did indeed spot Rob's slightly unwell tre for sale on the net and a sorry sight she is :bawl: , he's done a good job of trying to turn her into a naked tre without loosening any of the fairing bolts :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: (sorry Rob)

Speaking of broken Tre's I have bought mine back from the insurance company and will be breaking her up for sale:bawl: unless someone wants her whole.:ele:

She has nowhere near the damage that has been inflicted on Rob's with mostly right side damage to the upper and lower fairing and exhaust etc...
the guy at the garage says she only needs plastics a new can and a bit of spit and polish and she'll be as good as new :rolleyes: , I'll see for myself when she comes home.
any interested parties please donate vast amounts of cash to the johnny 1 chance beer appeal fund when I post nelli's organs on the forum.

Happy safe motoring lad's
Johnny:cool:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
God thats freaky i went in there today on my way back from a job in bradford and leeds as they used to have a wide selection of bikes at another location and cars here as well and then i spotted the Tre and was going to tell people on here but it was here already and now know its yours rob and think they are being a bit optimistic with the price . sad to see it though in its current state and to the guys at rs i must of looked well interested as i spent twenty mins on just that one. once someone looks at parts its going to put them off and rare items for sale secondhand feel they wont make it right either. interested to see its outcome and if it gets broken i'll mention it on here.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Nelli riders are made of rubber

Hey Rob I bet I bounced better than you as I'm built like homer simpson :rolling: , as one witness put it I went through the air like a starfish until I hit the road, that's when I found out adrenaline is brown, next time bicycle clips and brown trousers instead of leathers I think :D

we should set up a "distance covered while dismounting nelli at high speed trying to look graceful" table :eek: the local plod said I did 33 feet :clap: beat that.
Johnny :cool:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So Angus, do you think I made a decent job of it !:bawl: If your gonna wipe out, you may as well do it proper, ouch :doh: I quite agree about the price, I was very suprised when I saw how much they are expecting for it knowing how much damage or work it needs:eek: I must admit it, I am enjoing my Thruxton but really miss Nelli :bawl:

Johnny, I must admit, I don't think I did bounce that far, more of a thud and then hoped the bike wasn't gonna hit me :doh: which it didn't, if I had travelled 33 feet then the rather big steel sign post about 3 feet from where I landed would have broken my bounce, so to speak, neeeeeedless to say as well as breaking other parts of me, I can't really believe how lucky:bow: I was, poor Nelli took all the breakages for me :bawl:

My mates a lot better now though, his broken collar bone still gives him pain but I think his ribs are recovering well !

The biggest problem is that when you have biking in your blood you're B*lloxed even after an off, 'cause you just can't wait to get back on a bike, my wife wasn't too happy when I got back home 'cause I went straight onto Biketrader to search for another bike :doh:
anyway buddy, I hope your recovery is a swift one and you are back on two wheels soon

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
we have 10w50 in our veins

Cheer's Rob I'm sure I'll be 100% pretty soon.

I know exactly what you mean about biking being in your blood, Iv'e never stopped looking at what to get next and wishing I could get it right now since I had my get off but the whole family are dead against it :(

I'll definately get another bike, Iv'e never regreted anything Iv'e done in life only the things I could have and didn't and if your not taking risks now and again your only existing not living in my book.

Iv'e gota strong feeling I'll get another Tre, hopefully father xmas will leave one in my stocking "a bike that is" :rolling:

You must have been really lucky mate cos the bike looks like you let uri geller ave a go on it :rolling:

glad to hear your mates ok but I think he owes you a pint or two :D

Johnny:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts