Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
]comes with benelli software and the cables and is practically brand new, (been used 10 times or something), and "should" hopefully have all the maps, I expect I'll get my hands on it next week. I hoping to be able to get all the latest Tre-K, TnT Cafe Racer and Tornado maps for both 1130's and 899's. it will be available to trusted forum members for a small fee to cover the bloddy cost of the thing, normal rrp is close to 3000 pounds!!!!!!!!!!

with the lastest Texa software it will be a invaluable tool to forum members, and will access to a CO2 probe should cover most things.

i will be researching its capabilities in the next 2 weeks once my uni exams are over on the 19th of november. and having a play.

trying to have Texa send me a manual to learn its operation and so forth, stay tuned....

Nath :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Nice one Nath. Had my eye on that for a while as well. :rolleyes:

Oh, he didn't get someone to loan him it DR, he had to buy it :bow:

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep, i bought it

mainly to help out forum members that cant access one, livings here in the worlds most isolated capital city (Perth) has its disadvantages!

I will eventually write up a quick user guide for us to refer to for simple tasks etc.

the Axone connects to a ph line and access's Texa global database for updates and service notices etc, pretty fancy!
If it does have every map in it i will be approaching Benelli Oz and Moto GB to supply them to us. and any dyno operators CO2 probe so to able to give a person a value to allow the axone opertator to manuall adjust the CO2 to the correct "power' value.
keps keep this thread open for Axone info.

What is the power CO2 reading we should be looking for again at the exhaust?

And DR, you were one of the first people i thought of ;)

I will be happy to air frieght it to the USA as long as we get it insured and US members all chip in for the P&H costs. then it could do a US tour.

Aussies first though :D
namely me
:rolling:

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks Tuono

downloaded that one yesterday :D , I see texa just brang out a new moto update, more features and covers just able everymake of motorcycle on the market :blur:

i plan on getting a few more cables to cover all the italian bikes, Guzzis, Mv, ducatis , Laverda, aprilia etc.
Currently it also has the cables for then aprilia RSX/SVX 450 /550 bikes, and they too run a Walbro ecu!

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just got the news

from benelli oz, benelli italy are just about to release a benelli only diagnostic handset thingo for about $800 bucks, AUD, Ive asked for more info, will keep you updated.

Axone does lots more bike brands and models too though. handy :)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for keeping everyone in mind. I know first hand that it is an expensive piece of equipment to own. Did you pay for the units updates?

When you get the unit tell us what version of the Benelli software is on it.

I want to reference it to my own Axone unit.

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will do

its fairly new so hopefully it has the latest software, I may look into the update subscription, depends how much use it gets :)

hopefully we could email maps or something.

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its here

turned it on and the first thing that came up was the Benelli logo:D
no manual though, so I'll print off a copy off the internet in a few days and start trying to work out how it works. looks like it has 1130 cables and may not have a 900 cable, no plug looks like mine under the seat, but i should be able to nab one cheap.

has Moto gozzi, aprilia and Laverda logos across the top , looks like it came that way from texa. be interesting to see what cable i do have fits what bikes.
:D

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not sure

how do i tell?

it has 3 modules that click in the back, one has a 2006 date.it came with 2 data cards that slide in the side, one labelled texa and a red one with aprilia on it.

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
arh ha

looks like i have every Aprilia and Guzzi on one memory card, the Benelli memory card is version 2.0, and i dont think it was ever authenticated, as it askes for a code # I dont have, i doubt the guy i bought it of has it too:doh:

still if its a real old benelli software version i might as well get the newer version

it does have a Sagem plug, but its a Aprilia sagem plug, a white plastic, square 2 pin plug thats nothing like my RS ecu plug, so i would need the adapted lead to connet to Benelli Sagem plugs. I does have a RVX/SVX aprilia plug, (walbro ecu) that may be the same as whats fitted to Benelli running a walbro.

I contact the aussie Texa agents for queries.

Any idea what the latest Benelli version software is?

At least if it all goes to shit i can easily flog it off to a aprilia or guzzi shop or forum.
:rolling:

·
Registered
784 Posts

I use the OBD module and once you load newer Benelli Software it updates the OBD module.

The latest Benelli software I am aware of is Benelli version 3.0.0

The Walboro cable is numbered 3151/AP13 and the Sagem one is supposed to be numbered 3251/AP04

·
5,928 Posts
..it does have a Sagem plug, but its a Aprilia sagem plug, a white plastic, square 2 pin plug thats nothing like my RS ecu plug, so i would need the adapted lead to connet to Benelli Sagem plugs.
Shouldn't be difficult to make one, it's a standard 6 pin AMP/Tyco Plug (282090-1), available from Farnell (150-472).

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well

Ive got a SVx450 550 cable that says 3150/AP14 (?) sure its a 13 and not a 14 the walbro takes?

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lifted from the AF1 aprilia forum

'Standard cables (Supplied as BV1 kit):
AXONE-AP01 Marelli (required for all connections)
AXONE-AP02 Aprilia Sagem
AXONE-AP03 Aprilia D-Tech

AXONE-AP04 Benelli
AXONE-AP05 Triumph
AXONE-AP06 Honda
AXONE-AP07 Universal Cable

Optional Cables:
AXONE-AP08 Peugeot
AXONE-AP09 BMW (early)
AXONE-AP10 Harley Davidson (Marelli)
AXONE-AP11 Kawasaki
AXONE-AP12 Suzuki CO adj Cable
AXONE-AP14 Aprilia SVX/RXV cable
AXONE-AP15 Suzuki
AXONE-AP16 BMW (10 PIN)
AXONE-AP17 Harley Davidson (Delphi)
AXONE-AP18 Buell
AXONE-AP20 Honda (2004 on)
AXONE-AP21 KTM

Options:
Measuring Kit (scope etc.)

Upgrades:
Aprilia dealer upgrade kit
Benelli dealer upgrade kit
Truck / car upgrades & cables "

Ive got the red ones, so hopefully the tnt one is the SVx 450/550 one .
bounced off some emails trying to source a 900 tornado cable for less than the $200 bucks the local texa dealers wants for one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts