Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks I made it to the MCM on Sunday and thought I'd share some of the photo's with you all, sorry but I know it's a Benelli forum but I doubt anyone would knock the good old British motorcycling heritage:bow:

http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/robfm

Click on the above link or check my gallery to view my pics. I did Balls up on uploading, which is a little annoying but I'm sure you'll get it, Enjoy :D

Rob :clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Good stuff Rob. I went to the VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes at Mallory Park the weekend before last, and a finer selection of bikes old and modern it would be hard to find, and being thrashed mercilessly round the track, t'boot :bow: . I took my 1955 Norton Dominator for 3 track sessions - great fun :D .
There's no such thing as a bad bike.....

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took my 1955 Norton Dominator for 3 track sessions - great fun :D .
There's no such thing as a bad bike.....
Fairplay buddy, most the old bikes are Awesome, wonderful pieces of engineering, :bow:

I notice you have an Eagle DB touring screen fitted on your Tornado, how do you find it ? I've ordered a DB (standard type) Eagle Screen from them after damaging my standard one :doh:

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Fairplay buddy, most the old bikes are Awesome, wonderful pieces of engineering, :bow:

I notice you have an Eagle DB touring screen fitted on your Tornado, how do you find it ? I've ordered a DB (standard type) Eagle Screen from them after damaging my standard one :doh:

Rob[/QUOTE

Hi Rob. The Eagle screen is excellent, and, whilst the carriage makes it a bit pricey, it isn't too bad, especially compared with the O.E. one:( .

It fits well, is finished well, and works well - a winner, really; recommended :) . I'm sure you will be happy with it, and I'm pleased you have ordered one, as they need to get a few orders in to cover the tooling costs, and they seem to be a decent bunch :clap: .
Cheers.
Ian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts