Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys

First of all apollogies for the delay in writing this thread, as you may know I spent 11 days at the recent NEC Motorcycle Exhibition speaking to thousands of people both on the MotoGB stand and on the Victory stand. Consiquently when the show finished and I got home I felt terrible and spent the next 4-5 days in bed or wrapped up in a quilt in front of the tv as I had MAN FLU!:doh: :rolling:

Anyway, a great show was had and it was a pleasure to meet so many Forum members! I cannot remember you all, but may I say a big Thank You to all who sought me out:bow:

Lots of interest in the Benelli range again and if I had a pound for every time I was asked "Why is the Tornado so cheap"? I would be a very rich man!!! There is still pleanty of money out there as I personally sold a few bikes and we even sold two £75349.00 CC MV Agusta's whilst there!

Here are some pictures from the show for those of you who where unable to get there, I hope you like them. http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/lloydbenton_nec2008

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Lloyd, glad you managed to survive the 'Man flu' and you done well selling those cc's but I thought that they were about £20k cheaper than that? :doh:

Bloody nice bike all the same though

G

·
nice going lloyd.................but come on ...........where's all the totty pics:( :(

:rolling: :rolling:
AND ... AND THERE IS A DEFINATE LACK OF
YELLOW BIKES

I didn't end up going in to the show (heavy nite b4) but well done to all who represented the Benelli name. Looks good on the pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts