Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Datatag came today and picked up the LE for their show stand today. I'll be there on preview day. Anyone else coming up? Would love ot meet up for a nice cup of hot cha and some gazing at hotties....and even a ped or two!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When is the preview day JR? I'm on holiday for a week starting next week and l planned to get out and about on the bike before the really crap weather gets here. So, if it doesn't snow I'll nip down and let you buy me a cuppa cha:lol

Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be coming up on the friday 3rd if anybody else coming up on that day, let me now....
Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Preview day

Preview day is Frday the 27th. It opens at 9am so I am planning to be there at that time. An easy meet up place would be by my Benelli at the Datatag stand at, say, 10:30. I'll be there with a couple of other riders as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Preview day

Going on the last Sunday 29th for a few jars and a litlle looky at shiny things and general gawping !

Meet anyone for a beer??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Datatag

I as there at 1030 right next to my bike and talking with Maureen and Kevin, The UK director. I have a very short flat top hair cut. At 1045 went to the Rhino protect stand to sort that out for the ped. Also, we meet up there at Datatag every two hours since I was there with 3 others guys. One had a huge 12.4 mega pixel professional digital camera. We had a girl who is a model and whom I am friends with do some pics....she dead stopped traffic on that corner for the 5 mins she was on. If I can figure out how to post one or who to send them to post to I will get them on. Amazing shots. Bike drew loads of attention on that stand.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Datatag

When i got there i asked a datatag guy if the owner was around and he told me no, never mind, have to agree though your bike was getting plenty of attention, it,s a pity Benelli dont have a stand,cause i,m sure they,d get loads of sales from it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re:No Benelli Stand

That's the main reason I am not bothering to go up.

I would have thought they would have shipped the stand from the Intermot over to Birmingham to let the UK customers see what they are planning; as you say, it would have probably made a few more people willing to try the Benelli marque!

Oh well, I'll just have to wait until one of the Stealers gets the new models in!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stand

Maybe Benelli wanted to get the first display of their new bikes in Italy as Ducati is doing. That show was pretty good otherwise. Sorry I missed you mate. Can anyone send me an email address that has the ability to post on image on here. I just gandered at the images of the girl sitting on my bike and we NEED to post this. Anyone read the article in MCN on the street fighter that one of the Benelli engineers made? 170 hp is what they claimed. Woould love to see that in a tre!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Stand

2 actually,A TNT was there with some sort of panniers on it, sport model, black with red frame.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Stand

There u go John..... brill pics by the way.

Have you got anymore? I'm sure the guys on here would like to see them...... especially that Al:D

Did you notice the guy in the background with the trolly bag.....I guess he must be admiring the fans:rollin :rollin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts