Benelli Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I and another Benelli rider will be going to NEC Birmingham Show on Friday the 27th of Oct. which is preview day (i.e. very little crowd). Gonna head out to get there when it first opens and spend the day. Anyone up or that? If so we can make a meet up time for some rousing chat. Also, we are discussing going home around 4:30 pm and heading to Nottingham for some Hooters hot wings. If you haven't been to Hooters do a google search for Hooters girls under images and you will see why Hooters is so popular. Here is a link to a typical waitress at Hooters

www.comicboards.com/indie...ashley.jpg

I am suddenly very hungry.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Someone's been on the sauce again ....

.... because this is what I see when I click on that linky of yours JR:lol

You're not getting your Hooters girls mixed up with this hot babe are you?

Al:b

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhhh Velma......

LMAO!!!!!! Al, you've done it again, mate! Nice one!
:rollin :lol :rollin :lol :rollin

mark

Oh, and I was amazed to hear that Hooters is now in the UK! I thought they were only in the US!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeppers

Nice one mate....btw you wouldn't happen to have her phone number? She is hot!!! Yep, Hooters in Nottingham. Any takers?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: yeppers

I might be tempted, but will those 'Hooters' girls waggle there jumblie funbags in my face????

Hope so!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Right ... let's play a little game.

I've just been on the Hooters (Notts) webite and I have to say that I'm not that impressed by the quality of the females there.

So all you have to do is say wether these are English hooters girls or USA hooters girls by just been shown their picture.

Ready?

Here goes:D
An easy one to start with

USA or English?

USA or English?

USA or English?

USA or English?

Last one .....

English:rollin

Al:lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Now then boys take it steady, been to hooters in Nottingham and its not all its made out to be, I've seen more flesh on a day trip to skegness!! The food is the usual american style fries with everything and beer is'nt cheep, to coin a phrase they charge like a wounded rhino!!

Anyhow boy's enjoy the evening but there are better drinking venues in nottingham centre.

Just to let you know Al looks like the old nelly is a write off so now its now what to do go for another or try something else, bugger it I'll have another:D

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Just to let you know Al looks like the old nelly is a write off
That is a pisser Steve:( If you get yourself another will it be a new one? And what about the leathers and lid? Are you getting them replaced easily enough?

Well, better go and have a wee blast seeing as the sun's come out:rollin

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

It looks like I won't be belting down to Nottingham in a hurry then........thanks for the tip-off Al!!!!;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

It looks like I won't be belting down to Nottingham in a hurry then........thanks for the tip-off Al!!!!;)
No problemo Laurence. I heard that the last one did a great lap dance though:lol

Oh, guess what arrived today on the post? My pro Oiler from Pablo:eek :D Jeez buddy, what a bit of kit that is:eek Looks great and there's much more to it than I thought. Pablo's asked me to take pictures during the install and he's also asked me to say a big hello to you as well.:)

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Now is it me, or is #3 just absolutely stunning?

As for #5, oh well I best stay around Bournemouth and watch the old grannies there!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Now is it me, or is #3 just absolutely stunning?
She is luverleeeee Andy but I took a real shine to number 1 myself:eek But number 5 would be great on a night out I reckon:rollin

Al:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

:hat

Hey, where did you get that picture of my girlfriend from???:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I take it that's number 5 you are referring to Lloyd?

Al,

Glad the Pro-oiler arrived OK. If it's OK with you, I may pop in during the weekend to pick up the fitting instructions. I'd like to go over these before we fit it to make sure Pablo has not changed them since I fitted mine, as he is always making small changes to improve the product.

By the way, your Homework for the weekend is to work out which 'table' number you should be using.... answers (showing your working out) on a postcard to...:rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

If it's OK with you, I may pop in during the weekend to pick up the fitting instructions.
Sure thing Laurence ... just bring some Jaffa cakes with you and I'll put the kettle on and you can admire the new 42inch plasma baby that I've just taken delivery of:lol

Al:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts