Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just did a track day at phillip island and it was incredible. The benelli shocked a few!!!!! people were surprised with the power.
Anyhow getting over my glee, i have sent the bike to get re-sprayed as the green paint on my bike was flaking. My panel shop guy said it was one of the worst spray jobs he had ever seen out of a factory!!!! Anyhow does anybody have or know where i can get the benelli tank emblems from (there those round emblems that are located on either side of the tank with the lion on them). Im really desperate, if any of you boys there in the UK can trace me a pair i would be especially grateful!!!! I just want to keep the bike looking authentic!

Many thanks people!

·
Mid Life Crisis
107 Posts
Genuine Benelli Sport sticker sets -
Part No B1802981230J0 - Black
Part No B1802981230BT - Silver

DH

·
Old Member
61 Posts
Benelli stickers

Hi Pepes

Anyone know how easy it is to remove the stickers ie the big Benelli
on the side panels from the body work.:doh:

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
How to remove vinyle stickers

If the sticker does not have a clear coat of lacquer over it, use a heat gun or a hot hairdryer. Heat the sticker up (it can start blistering,but I don't go that far)
Then start peeling.
If you are doing very large vinyls then heat pull and heat as you are going. The hotter it is the easier. This procedure is for use on plastics, and metals.

When putting new graphics Clean the area were you are going to place it. use some alcohol (not whiskey) Get a spray bottle and put clean water and some alcohol mix.(10%) Spray the area with a mist of the mix. Spray the rear side of the vinyl, with the mix.(Take the backing off first) Place the vinyl in position. You can move it around now.
Working from the center out squeegee the water out from the vinyl using a hard rubber roller or a piece of stiff(but flexible) plastic.
The sticker can still be removed at this stage but not as easily as before you have squeezed the water out.
Leave to dry for 24hrs(california) 24 weeks UK.:rolling:

Hope this helps
Paul

·
Registered
103 Posts
Stickers

Does anyone have a single "Benelli" or "Tornado TRE" sticker that they don't need, and would like to sell for a reasonable price. I would like one for my new carbon tank protector, courtesy of Laurence, which although the dogs danglies, superb would look the business with a benelli sticker!
I can't justify 25 euros for one sticker!:D
Si

1 - 7 of 7 Posts