Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally found out from my dealer the cost for the Official TnT Slip-On A300086149000. $874.72 USD...:eek:

Don't know what to do :confused: I eventually want to get the supposed titanium headers A300086150000, but I was told there stuff is made by HpE now. On HpE's site it states that the pipes they offer for the Benelli are made of stainless???

I was also thinking about getting the ol'e trusted Termi-Titanium pipe instead and then mating it up with the Titanium headers, but I am not sure if the Termi pipe will attach to the Benelli (maybe Hpe) Titanium?? Header system A300086150000.

Someone give me direction on this...

Thanks

·
Registered
444 Posts
Re the MIVV cans, who's fitted a pair and what's the result in power output, improved or decreased mileage/kilometres, sound/noise increase/decrease
Are they better/worse or as good as Termi's?
Some feedback please as I am looking for an improve on the stock system for my Tre-K

Tuono

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Re the MIVV cans, who's fitted a pair and what's the result in power output, improved or decreased mileage/kilometres, sound/noise increase/decrease
Are they better/worse or as good as Termi's?
Some feedback please as I am looking for an improve on the stock system for my Tre-K

Tuono
I have the Mivv's on my CR. They sound good and give more HP than stock.
I did not take a stock dyno reading before putting the Mivv's on but did do one before and after the airbox and exhaust mods and remap.

Stock except for MIVV 124hp
Remap, exhaust and air box valves removed,DNA filter. 134 hp.was running a bit lean (13.4 A/F) so would maybe pick up a bit through out the rpm range if i brought it down to 12.8.

Fuel consumption was only slightly improved. I am working on a few maps to see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Paul

Thanks for the heads up , could you supply more details re the air box and exhaust valves mods

Regards

Tuono

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i have a corsa titanium tnt exhaust for sale i took it off my cafe racer when i bought it cost 500 pounds will take 250

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn...:doh:

Why o why didn't you post earlier... I am currently waiting for my Termignoni pipe...and Titanium headers...

Check your PM..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts