Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
homie
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I bought a Benelli TNT Cafe Racer a few months ago. I am satisfied with the overall performance. The only thing that disappointed me is the sound of the stock exhaust. Therefore I am considering to replace it.

I am not worried about performance b0ost from the exhaust. I want a bit characterful sound from benelli. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Hi boxe welcome to the forum

where you based about?

ebay has the GPR exhaust up for sale and there is a Devil can also

anyone got a link to the termi exhaust

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Hi

I bought a Benelli TNT Cafe Racer a few months ago. I am satisfied with the overall performance. The only thing that disappointed me is the sound of the stock exhaust. Therefore I am considering to replace it.

I am not worried about performance b0ost from the exhaust. I want a bit characterful sound from benelli. Any recommendations will be appreciated.
MiVV Xcones are brilliant, sounds wicked.

here's a picture link their are some other views as well.

·
homie
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi boxe welcome to the forum

where you based about?

ebay has the GPR exhaust up for sale and there is a Devil can also

anyone got a link to the termi exhaust
Hi Dynamo

Thank you. I live in Australia. I looked at the exhausts on sale on eBay as there is another thread on them, but unfortunately they are shipped only to the USA.

·
homie
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi,
I heard these pipes belonging to Limpwrist last weekend and they were loud and characterfull. You could hear them well from a distance and the sound had real snap but didn't get a whole lot louder up close the way more boomy systems can. They've had the baffles removed and may just be the stock TNT pipes - I dunno.

Chris

·
homie
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,
I heard these pipes belonging to Limpwrist last weekend and they were loud and characterfull. You could hear them well from a distance and the sound had real snap but didn't get a whole lot louder up close the way more boomy systems can. They've had the baffles removed and may just be the stock TNT pipes - I dunno.

Chris
Stock pipe is a single chamber single outlet type. These look like a mutation of mivv or something?! Any clues riders?

·
442 Posts
Hey Boxe,HR1 Riot on the nelli my opinion is NO WAY would i put one of those on my bike.
were do you live i'm on the far south coast of NSW.i got my termi from Roadrocket.com.au in vic.
hope that helps.

madwog
(27,780km)

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Stock pipe is a single chamber single outlet type. These look like a mutation of mivv or something?! Any clues riders?
Those are the MIvv X cone pipes with the DB killer removed. This is motogp loud. I removed mine and was going to ride it like that, but after a mile went back to the shop and re -inserted them. Guaranteed to get mr plod on your tail.

When revving the bike your ears get a ring in them.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
hi paul i wanted mivvi`s for my trek but apparently they make nothing for nelli`s so where did you get them as they are my preferred pipes cheers paul

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
hi paul i wanted mivvi`s for my trek but apparently they make nothing for nelli`s so where did you get them as they are my preferred pipes cheers paul
These are made for the TNT . Don't know whether they will fit a trek.
I got it from motovation in the usa Also they will give you an additional 10% off for being a forum member.

Here is the dealer list for Europe and UK

Dealers for MIVV

·
homie
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Boxe,HR1 Riot on the nelli my opinion is NO WAY would i put one of those on my bike.
were do you live i'm on the far south coast of NSW.i got my termi from Roadrocket.com.au in vic.
hope that helps.

madwog
(27,780km)
Thanks for the link Madwog :)
I live in Sydney. Where in south coast do you live?

·
homie
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those are the MIvv X cone pipes with the DB killer removed. This is motogp loud. I removed mine and was going to ride it like that, but after a mile went back to the shop and re -inserted them. Guaranteed to get mr plod on your tail.

When revving the bike your ears get a ring in them.
That's wot I call "irresistable"
Is their sound without db-killer characterful or just loud noise?

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
That's wot I call "irresistable"
Is their sound without db-killer characterful ?
Thats a big definite. It's like listening to a live band near the front of the stage.
Loud but nice :D

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
With the DB killers in, it is loud, but take them out it is F**king loud. :D

Oh did I say it was loud.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
You will also get a big gain in Torque and HP. Heres a link to power figures
LINK HP
I went from 124 on the rear wheel to 134. with DNA filter and flaps removed and new map.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts