Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all if anyone has deep pockets and wants a Tornado 1130 mine is on Ebay for £13000 start on auction or £15000 buy it now if your interested feel free contact me I may consider a part exchange
She is totally standard in perfect condition with 190 miles on her this may go up a bit (if weather gets better ) in the colour scheme of green and silver

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Hi all if anyone has deep pockets and wants a Tornado 1130 mine is on Ebay for £13000 start on auction or £15000 buy it now if your interested feel free contact me I may consider a part exchange
She is totally standard in perfect condition with 190 miles on her this may go up a bit (if weather gets better ) in the colour scheme of green and silver

£13 K ?????

:oops::oops::oops:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
£13 K ?????

Have you got one ?
value is in rarity you can buy a DucatI /Lamborghini diavel for 20 grand plus and there are 630 of them
if you grew up when I did (I’m in my 50 s) the tornado was something else and the colour was wow then stick some fans on !! Like Baywatch whilst drinking voddie ready to pub and club for the night 😄😄😄 if your to young you won’t understand !!

·
Super Moderator
7,763 Posts
Good luck with the sale but at £13-£15k that's a bit of a tall order.

Reactions: fredzedex

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck with the sale but at £13-£15k that's a bit of a tall order.
Hi mate
I’m 6’4“ and big but with suspension wound up I’m comfortable and that is a tall order
have you got one?
let’s have some positives if your on this site you must love the bikes?why make it sound like they are run of the mill?I spent ages trying to find this bike and if it had not been advertised as a 900 I don’t think I would have got it.
I love the bike have you looked at it?
it’s on ebay and my sons put it on you tube have a look then say what you think
I need to raise some money for something I care about ,is that so bad
I thought that people on this site liked the bikes that Benelli made and I think this was the best one they made and I understand that is my opinion
If it’s not for you fair play but I have it you don’t and if you can find one for less at the mileage show me mate

·
Registered
873 Posts
£13 K ?????

Hi JPF,

I bought yours, it now goes a lot better, has Marchessini,s , black spokes ,now the full carbon , adjustable steering damper, (ex Rs Tornado) Zetastassis rear sets. It goes like a ding back and just coming up to 12K, now. It had just over 7K on it when I bought it.
Would I sell it ,No. I dont need the money. I reckon its the best in the country.
Could you find one as good as this , anywhere ?
If you love Benelli,s you would not sell them , unless you have to.
Or of course , your dead , and its estate dispersal.
A Benelli is for life , not just for Christmas.

Best regards , and thanks for a great bike .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi JPF,

I bought yours, it now goes a lot better, has Marchessini,s , black spokes ,now the full carbon , adjustable steering damper, (ex Rs Tornado) Zetastassis rear sets. It goes like a ding back and just coming up to 12K, now. It had just over 7K on it when I bought it.
Would I sell it ,No. I dont need the money. I reckon its the best in the country.
Could you find one as good as this , anywhere ?
If you love Benelli,s you would not sell them , unless you have to.
Or of course , your dead , and its estate dispersal.
A Benelli is for life , not just for Christmas.

Best regards , and thanks for a great bike .
Hi rick 67
I take it you are very close to my age and have a understanding of life
I love mine she flys
when I bought her I was looking at a fun investment
things change and I have too to raise some money and I am trying to raise more than the value of the bike
I really appreciate your view , thank your beliefs , (religious /non religious beliefs)the good thing is that it is not death but when things have to be done quick you use your asset’s first
My Benelli is for life but as the advert need to raise cash for a good reason I have tried to pawn her so I can keep her but it has not worked
I will spend years looking again or go for a trek but I have had the bike I wished I could have had for a long long time so it’s a tick on my bucket list
cheers Bri

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck with sale, hope you find someone to buy it
Thank you Neil
I think the world is a good place when people like you understand we all have to do the right thing when we need to do the right thing
cheers Bri

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Have you got one ?
value is in rarity you can buy a DucatI /Lamborghini diavel for 20 grand plus and there are 630 of them
if you grew up when I did (I’m in my 50 s) the tornado was something else and the colour was wow then stick some fans on !! Like Baywatch whilst drinking voddie ready to pub and club for the night 😄😄😄 if your to young you won’t understand !!
No, I don't have one.......now.....but I did, Number 117.
Had her for 6 years.
Had all the mods done, something yours probably doesn't have done , so the next owner will have to factor in that cost.
Also had second set of bodywork available to change.
Lots of Carbon Fibre from forum supplier fitted.

Bikes were only worth 10k when brand new.
Devalued to £5/6k over the years.
Don't think they have bounced back by £10k since I sold mine on.

Only person who would be likely to pay that would be a collector who would be likely to put into storage or a museum.

Perhaps you were misled by your seller as to the true value of these bikes?

Seeing as you only bought it last month, you may have realised this and are trying to turn a quick profit...

By the way...I am in my 60's.....

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had her for 6 years.
Had all the mods done, something yours probably doesn't have done , so the next owner will have to factor in that cost.

Only person who would be likely to pay that would be a collector who would be likely to put into storage or a museum.

Seeing as you only bought it last month, you may have realised this and are trying to turn a quick profit...

Had her for 6 years.

Should have kept hold her then you could be selling her and making that money back,all mods have been done and it’s a fantastic bike and I bought it as a fun investment but I need to raise some money and would buy it back off who ever sale to for the same money once I sort my problem out
this bike will only go up in value and are so rare you can name your price I have had busa’s Vmaxs fzrs that have bought and sold for profit and had a great time owning them

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Should have kept hold her then you could be selling her and making that money back,all mods have been done and it’s a fantastic bike and I bought it as a fun investment but I need to raise some money and would buy it back off who ever sale to for the same money once I sort my problem out
this bike will only go up in value and are so rare you can name your price I have had busa’s Vmaxs fzrs that have bought and sold for profit and had a great time owning them
Let her go due to ill health and was unable to ride ANY bike.

And yes you can name your price for ANY bike, but only a fool would part with THAT sort of money...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let her go due to ill health and was unable to ride ANY bike.

And yes you can name your price for ANY bike, but only a fool would part with THAT sort of money...
Mate sorry you can’t ride a bike but has nothing to do with me
i and many other people are fools in your eyes because you buy a new bike and can easily pay more than I’m asking for and these won’t go up in price

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Mate sorry you can’t ride a bike but has nothing to do with me
i and many other people are fools in your eyes because you buy a new bike and can easily pay more than I’m asking for and these won’t go up in price
Never said my health was your problem.

And for the record, ALL variants of the Tornado have only depreciated in price, unfortunately, ,,,,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not my experience mate I have had many rare things because they go up in value but you are welcome to your opinion

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,393 Posts
Was this the 1130 that was at Bennett’s until recently?

fred

·
5,866 Posts
I really hope you get the money you are asking, 'cos if you do, all of us have just got richer, if only in assets. Not that I'll ever sell mine.
We should all have this attitude, making it a seller's market - like Sydney housing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts