Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have negotiated a 10% discount for forum members for any products that they sell. They're in the US. They do not have much Benelli accessories yet but have good prices, service and will help with the customs forms to save you some $$. They can get stuff that may not be listed on their site if you ask them. Check them out.

www.motovationusa.com

Please add a note that you are a forum member before you check out. You will also have to provide your forum ID in the comments when you checkout. Removed the coupon code because they told us that that code is popping up all over the internet. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Nice one Roland......I must have a wee look and see what they can supply:)

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New Vendor Discount - Euro Moto

www.euromotoaz.com has kindly offered a 10% discount on all their products for the Benelli. Please use coupon code benelliforum2008

Euro Moto Arizona, LLC
2015 W. Wickenburg Way
Suite #2
Wickenburg, AZ 85390

·
Registered
8 Posts
www.euromotoaz.com has kindly offered a 10% discount on all their products for the Benelli. Please use coupon code benelliforum2008

Euro Moto Arizona, LLC
2015 W. Wickenburg Way
Suite #2
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
I would like to add that the discount applies to everything we offer. Thanks! :)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Their website isn't displaying the pages properly:bawl:

Al;)

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Benellitech

Benelli parts and accessories I am a new dealer in Tallahassee, FL and I have not yet uploaded all the parts and accessories to my website but they are on the way. I wanted to know if you wanted to let all the BFM's know that if you are a member they can get 10% off all parts and accessories that are sold at our Dealership.
Thank you
Danny Maddox
President, Benelli Tallahassee

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I have negotiated a 10% discount for forum members for any products that they sell. They're in the US. They do not have much Benelli accessories yet but have good prices, service and will help with the customs forms to save you some $$. They can get stuff that may not be listed on their site if you ask them. Check them out.

www.motovationusa.com

Use discount code - 08MV10SPC when shopping. You will also have to provide your forum ID in the comments when you checkout.
Hi Roland , I`ve tried the discount code but I get " not valid " in return:(
Am I doing anything wrong or..:confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts