Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My RS has gone in for its long awaited paint job. I visited the Altamura Factory yesterday & to be honest i was overwhelmed at the quality of the work that they do there. The colour, attention to detail & finish are unbelieveable. The bike will be away for 6 weeks & ill be counting the days.
:D :D :D

G

·
6 weeks

BLIMEY MATE
6 weeks with no nelli to look at, touch, polish.

It'll all be worth it in the end. the excitment,:excited: the worry, :( the expence. :eek: :spank: wondering how it will look :rolleyes:
and then before you know it , there in your garage a beautiful shinny :eek:

YELLOW
Nelli
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:​

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hooked

Blimey, you must have been watching me through my garage window, i got a paddock stand the other day so i could sit on her properly.....HOW SAD IS THAT???:eek: :eek: :) if i could figure out how to make the photo the correct amount of bytes i would stick a piccy of the paint scheme:(

G

·
Matey
I've still not worked out how you post a pic on a thread..
Mr White did explain it all to me once but i got stuck after the 1st 3 words he said :confused: :blur: :smashpc:

can you post them in your gallery

And as for watching you thro the garage window well... wot a man does in the privecy of his own garage is his own business :lager: :beat: :spank:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my album

i managed to upload a photo of my paint onto my album.....have a look. Dont look at the topless girls section as its bad for you health & eye sight!!!!!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
My RS has gone in for its long awaited paint job. I visited the Altamura Factory yesterday & to be honest i was overwhelmed at the quality of the work that they do there. The colour, attention to detail & finish are unbelieveable. The bike will be away for 6 weeks & ill be counting the days.
:D :D :D
Lee thats gonna look wicked m8 :)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lee thats gonna look wicked m8 :)
Thanks Mark(happy new year by the way mate) i must admit that i am really excited about it, i know its not really a Benelli colour but i just think it is going to suit the shape so much. I have wanted a race rep since i was 6...Thats 15 years now!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

G

·
Good God

Matey..
You r running the risk of having a bike that will be TOOOO nice to ride. You'll get leathered up, go out to your garage and that will be it. You'll just sit there polishing your helmet while stairing at your beauty.
Very similar to me not 20 mins back looking at the pic's in your gallery.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
True

Matey..
You r running the risk of having a bike that will be TOOOO nice to ride. You'll get leathered up, go out to your garage and that will be it. You'll just sit there polishing your helmet while stairing at your beauty.
Very similar to me not 20 mins back looking at the pic's in your gallery.
its funny, i was thinking the same thing, i was driving behind another car yesterday when they turned there windscreen washers on & covered my car in water, i thought that if i was on my pristine Nelli i would probably give them a slap at the next set of lights.....this could be serious :p :p

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Its going to be a headturner more than already with your new paint job - people wont initially think Benelli and the curves of the Tornado will take on a whole new look - Brave Man :clap: . As soon as its done get a pic up and let us all Bow and clap in unison . (anyone ever had a Benelli WSB paint job done - oldish i know but different from the norm) :)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Long Wait

Its going to be a headturner more than already with your new paint job - people wont initially think Benelli and the curves of the Tornado will take on a whole new look - Brave Man :clap: . As soon as its done get a pic up and let us all Bow and clap in unison . (anyone ever had a Benelli WSB paint job done - oldish i know but different from the norm) :)
Its away for 6 weeks as Altamura do everything with Air Brush, no decals like Dream Machine use. I have chosen MV red & silver as i want a real deep Red, they also finish it with tiny prisms of Gold in the Laquer which catch the light. As soon as i get it back ill Post lots of piccys for your approval. I am sure that they could do a WSB replicar, someone out there should go for it, even better would be a new WSB entry for us all to cheer this year & copy ........are you listening Benelli

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
F*ck me Lee, you Lying TW*T ! We all know you are nearly 23 really ! ;)

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
i never could count mate :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Lee would it be cheeky to ask what kind of money they charge for the paint job? Sounds like they really know what they are doing.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lee would it be cheeky to ask what kind of money they charge for the paint job? Sounds like they really know what they are doing.
ill PM it to you mate, make sure you are sitting down!!!

G

·
Theres a simple way to work it out friend. Take Lee's showbiz age from his real age and stick 3 0's after it.(c above for Lee's ages). Then add sundries (usually a£1000) and vat at 150%...Thats the price. I've had a few paint jobs over the years and never worked how they come to the price yet :confused:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts