Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Spotted a nelli (tre green/silver, the best kind!) on the way into work this morning on the A1237 down by the roundabout at moor lane. Anyone's here? KurtP maybe? :)

Gotta say, I got a bit giddy when I saw it!

Cheers,
John

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Won't be Kurt matey he's got one of them slow black and silver ones:rolling: dripping in carbon ;) Oh and its now winter so he would have been on the kwagaski or (something like that) that he's stole off his so called mate:rolling:

·
Registered
401 Posts
ha ha bought the nelli as my winter and commuter bike lol, well was only thing i could see myself on really and is something else special in the garage

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi John
My nellli is in silver and errr 'carbon'
I havent been to wrk on it for a couple of weeks - but I saw a green and silver (common as muck variety) tonight around 4.30pm just at the roundabout on the A1237 at Clifton park n ride as I was 'making progress' along the ring road on my 'winter hack'

Nelli is now on carpet tucked up with a hot water bottle just waiting for the odd dry day with clean roads before she ventures out again.

Is it you I've seen a few times around 5-6pm ish on the A64 then - heading east??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Certainly possible kurt, but I would be heading west at that time. I work at the science park and live on the a59 so often go to the a64 and offat the a19 or hull round a about

I'll drop you a pm next time I'm planning a ride out, probably squires, would be good to meet you if you fancy it.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Sure it would be good to meet up for a ride out sometime - maybe AndrewT could tag on too??

Drop me a PM with your mobile and I'll do the same as I dont always get to check the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts