Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
woooo hoooo my new bit of carbon fibre bling has come through the post today:D i've got myself a new number plate made from a sheet of carbon fibre & it looks mint!!!!!! i can't believe how light it is & how thin it is a couple of mm at the most, so can't wait to fix it on to nelli but i don't want to drill it really but looks like i will have too:bawl: or has anyone fixed theirs on with out screws?????
i can't seem to load pics on here so will try & put them in my gallery

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
managed to do it now :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: front view anyway not the pure carbon back

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I like that plate Adrian and i've just had one done in boring plastic :doh: . like the carbon thing and another item you might like is this .....

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmmm i like!!!!!!!! i was just looking at that & the cable guide on the swinging arm when i was just fitting the plate earlier & was wondering how many £££££££'s they would be???? lots i'm guessing:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Picked up one of those and the cable guide on ebay a while back but they certainly aint cheap

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I was lucky as these items and a few other bits came on my RS and simon said that my carbon is very shiny and unlike his looked polished . i would of loved the rear plate/indicator hanger to be carbon but guess thats where the RS will end and the LE carries it on.

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
yeah my mate from work came round earlier to look at my bike cos he's never seen a tornado in the flesh before & he loved all the carbon fibre & when i told him that just about everything on an l.e.'s carbon he was like wow i need to see 1!!! he's got a carbon fibre fetish he ordered his wedding ring yesterday its titanium & carbon fibre looks great actually :clap: :clap:

G

·
He'll be up sad to find out all the carbon has been painted on an LE.
They would look something with no paint wouldn't they

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah but the bits that aren't covered in paint like the fan surrounds look soooo good I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!! but i can't have any :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts