Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got my nelly back from Russ:bow: afta avin it's clutch mod and other things done,only to find he presents me with a dvd or is it cd.Anyway this disc thing has only got pics of my bike in bits and put back again.HOW COOLS THAT,wot a bloody good idea.Thanks again Russ:clap:

·
Registered
784 Posts

Service like that is unheard of in my state in the US. I haven't come across anything even remotely close to that level of service. A1 in Melbourne has also impressed me and I have only seen them on Mike's TnT service DVD.

:bow:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Russ

i am going to take my RS to Russ for a service, from what i have read it is worth Taking it from London to Sheffield to see him. He sounds like a pucker fella to me :bow: :bow: :bow: makes a change to hear good things about a mechanic :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not only give me the disc,he only brings my bike back to my house as he's picking 0ne up about 10 miles away.TOP MAN:D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the Russ Bennett fan club. Credit where credit is due :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Credit where credit is due :D
Bloody Hell !!!, he gives Credit too? :rolling:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Not to a Scotts Man. He 's not that daft :rolling: :rolling:
if there is one thing i hate its racism:rolleyes: , just because they are holding "The World Orange Peeling in your Pocket" Championship north of the border this year :rolling: :rolling:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
lee russ's is in barnsley but it's not far from sheffield it's only about 20 min ride from mine in sheff, & they are top blokes there russ couldn't have been more friendl & helpfull when i bought my rs from him :bow: :bow: or is that cos he was getting £7000 from me :rolling: :rolling: only joking!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Welcome to the Russ Bennett fan club. Credit where credit is due :D
Top bloke and the service is second to NONE.... :clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts