Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since my little clutch cable problem at the weekend on my Tornado :bow: and after Fraser :bow: dropped me the modified clutch lever arm off, my mate Alan :bow: has fitted it complete with the cylinder thingy that it came with, and guess what !

Not only does it work but I came to work on it this morning and managed to get Neutral several times, something I could Never do before !

Party Fookin' On !

:ele:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
184 Posts
The 1st Tornado I tried was impossible to get in 1st gear. The one I have now is easier to get in 1st gear. I guess this is what is called Italian charm...;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
As Angus will testify - I'm a lucky bugger as on my 1130 neutral is easy to get starionary, rolling whatever.- no idea why just releived.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Glad the modified arm sorted it all out for you. Nuetral is a bugger, but I think it's overated - you can't go anywhere in nuetral:ele:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I definately reckon it's to do with the revs needing to be that little bit higher as AussieRS and Laurence pointed out. I can now get neutral as easy as pie (99% of the time) with a little blip on the throttle. It's more enjoyable to ride knowing I don't need a forearm like popeye's to hold the bugger in at every set of lights now:D

Al:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts