Benelli Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p

:hiya: Thought you might want to know that Red Dog Motorcycles now have a new green & silver 1130 Tornado in the show room. Price £9995.00 :ele:

·
Registered
271 Posts
:p

:hiya: Thought you might want to know that Red Dog Motorcycles now have a new green & silver 1130 Tornado in the show room. Price £9995.00 :ele:
Yeah, I tried it this saturday - really nice, indeed. Price above is probably excluding the "on the road" cost, isn't it?

Here it is, by the way:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Nice..................I like it.............a lot!!!!! :clap:

What did you make of it Marco and how does it compare to the previous 900cc Tornados?

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too green!

There is too much green on that bike. :(

Why cant they make it with the 900 fairings :bawl:

My sentiments as well ir_fuel, cracking bike just too much green.:soapbox:

I was there Saturday with my partner at about 14.00hrs ish shame we missed you!

I think £9995.00 is including the OTR charges. Makes my MV cheap! Did you see her in the showroom? :excited: :jig:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Yeah, I thought that about the green when I first saw it but i've grown on it since :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
What did you make of it Marco and how does it compare to the previous 900cc Tornados?
I gave it back to the dealer :doh: ! That was my mistake last saturday. I never tried the 900cc, so I can't tell the difference.

The only thing I know is I expected a bike a bit more difficult to carry on the road, but it is light and easy to handle. For sure the rear break is no use, the mirror are here for the design, but the motor in the bike is not fake at all!!!

Obviously, it is not my bike, I am a newbie so I was far to get all the best of the bike..except for the smile in my face. :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
I was there Saturday with my partner at about 14.00hrs ish shame we missed you!

I think £9995.00 is including the OTR charges. Makes my MV cheap! Did you see her in the showroom? :excited: :jig:

was there at 4PM, I lost my way coming from central london. I think I saw your MV, but 1/ I could only see green (can't tell why ) 2/I did not want to add some confusion in looking at another great bike.

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We missed you.

You would have seen a HUGEKawasaki cruiser parked at the back with two people impersonating penguins!:rolling:

If you didn't see use then hopefully we can meet up some time. I pick up my MV on Saturday 28th! :excited: :excited: :excited: :jig: (Weather permitting, not watch it P**s down!:rolling: )

·
Registered
271 Posts
If you didn't see use then hopefully we can meet up some time. I pick up my MV on Saturday 28th! :excited: :excited: :excited: :jig: (Weather permitting, not watch it P**s down!:rolling: )
are you picking it up at burgess hill ? As I know me, I'll be at Red dog first thing in the morning, and I will probably run the bike around Edenbridge,... during the day.

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Picking up my MV

I will collecting her on Saturday 28th at the Edenbridge branch, probably around mid day ish. Weather permitting!:rolling:

Look forward to seeing you if you can make it.

PM me if you want to arrange a time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts