Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
442 Posts
They Look Good.i've got some things from Evotech befor and it's good stuff,well made.
you can see them in my gallery
the frame sliders are great and at a good price,I think.

madwog
(26,086km) new oil change tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
The last time I bought them they were about £70 + P&P but that was part of a Groupbuy and before the £ nose dived against the Euro

·
Carbon Fiber Whore
368 Posts
Fuel Cap

You guys have not been paying attention in class....

Laurence, some guys get in ON the power curve. Some, B-Hind it. :doh: You got me the older style one. I think it's sharper than the new one... In case u dont have the pic still... :ele: :ele: :ele:

·
Banned
572 Posts
Also in gold and black. Around 100 Euros.
...And the gold one is VERY nice too! :D (Allthough I don't have that tricolore on mine... You pay extra for that Pk? ;) )

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Hello John - got the tricolore for free if I bought two fillercaps:rolling:

btw - can you post a pic of your cf-rearend ?:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
maybe a daft question but do these caps fit the 900 tornado, as on the web page they only do ones for tnt's and 1130 tornado's, im not sure if the tanks r the same size

·
Banned
572 Posts
Hello John - got the tricolore for free if I bought two fillercaps:rolling:

btw - can you post a pic of your cf-rearend ?:D
I never knew that anyone was that interested in piccies of my rear-end... :D Really didn't think this was that kind of forum! :rolling: :rolling:

Aaaanyhow... Pics of Goldie with latest upgrades are in my album. Tried to make a nice walkaround-vid with engine/exhaust-sound too, but wasn't very happy with the result, so will make a new one and post a youtube-link as soon as (or if) we ever get nice weather again... :(

Linky-thingy to album here! :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
maybe a daft question but do these caps fit the 900 tornado, as on the web page they only do ones for tnt's and 1130 tornado's, im not sure if the tanks r the same size
Yep, it's the same filler cap for the 900's so they will fit just fine Benny :clap:

You got me the older style one. I think it's sharper than the new one... In case u dont have the pic still... :ele: :ele: :ele:
Kurt, I think the shape of the one I got for you is exclusive to Benelli. The others are the standard Evotech items.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts