Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard rumor on a few websites, and from a Benelli importer that Benelli will be coming out with a new ultra high performance 1000 cc bike.

Does anyone have any information about this new bike yet???...

Im especially interested in a street legal variation of this new model....all carbon, magnesium, titanium....top of the line components and the like....

any replys welcomed

thanks

:) 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:hat

Not heard about this one, nor has by dealer friend. The bikes for sale for 2007 are a variants of the Tornado, TNT, and a Multistrada lookalike all using the 1130cc engine.

See the Benelli web page. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that Mr. Jonny Rottin on this forum had said something about this bike being available in the near future.....

:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1000cc

Yep, I heard from the boys at the factory that they are working on a full sport 1000cc for World Supers, maybe ready in 2007...... but your guess is as good as mine ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1000cc

According to press reports, Benelli have designs for 20 new bikes to be released over the next 2 to 3 years.

They also have an 800cc engine ready for entry into MotoGP next year or the year after.

Also the 1130 engine has been developed for re- entry to WSB when the rules are changed.

Interesting times

1 - 5 of 5 Posts