Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lads I just thought I should let you know of a new(ish) Benelli dealer here in Scotland who I've bought my bike from.
http://www.tandmmotorcycles.co.uk/
Tosh is a top fella who has been great to deal with and certainly seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to Benellis and their pitfalls. A straight talking no bullshit kinda fella who tells it like it is which has given me some confidence should things go tits up with the bike.
I'm glad to say that I've taken his Benelli virginity away from him as I'm the first one to buy a Nelli from him (which should be here not next week but the week after):bow:.
Check out his site lads and should we ever have a little get together then we should head off down to his place to say hello in person:D

Al:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Al, were gonna have more dealers than Engerrrrland soon if we keep going at this rate.

MCN Linky

Whos going to the Test Ride Weekend?

Moto Scozia Test Ride Weekend
Soon to be Benelli dealer 'Moto Scozia' in Scotland are running an MV Agusta Test Weekend on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th of April at the venue below. They will be showcasing the following models Tornado Tre 900, Tre-K 1130 K, TNT 899 and Cafe Racer. For more information please email Moto Scozia.

Venue: The Allan Ramsay Hotel, Carlops, Near Penicuik, Midlothian,
Scotland EH26 9NF.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts