Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bike shop local to me is taking on Benelli and MV Agusta, went and had a chat with him yesterday and enlightened him on our great forum as well as a couple of the issues with our bikes that he wasnt aware of (flaking paint, clutch etc) hes having discussions with moto gb at present so heres hoping things work out for him :clap:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Im assumming that could be Jim Allan

So his line up will be in Benelli. MV Augusta, Aprilia, Motoguzi, Suzuki, Yamaha, and any chinese bikes he can find

Quite an impressive line up if its him

Not had the best of luck with his staff in the past though:(

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not Jim Allan, its called XLR8 in Camelon theyve been there for a few years now do quad bikes, scooters, chinese stuff as well

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
We have a new member from Inverness maybe he knows more:bow:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
My m8 texted me saying there was an advert in his paper about this company and benelli

Any more news?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went to the open night and spoke with the guys there and the mechanic (paul) was sound, he seems pretty clued up and loves the bikes so much he's already bought a cafe racer after having russ's demo says "that things mental!" he is going down to russ's shop to train/work there for a few weeks to get familiar with them , which he seems to think will be a piece of cake so all is looking good so far,they seem like a really nice bunch of blokes and I wish them well and time will tell:clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts