Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes i am the proud owner of a new red rs..........and as ronald mcdonald would say im loving it.
Funny thing happened at TAZ when i picked the tre up. They gave my r6 a good going over and then decided they would take it out on a test ride......came back with the mirror hanging off.......much red faces ......what have you done to my bike......dont know went down pothole and it just broke.....anyway to cut a long story short they gave me the tre on the same deal .........little did they know my mate had glued the mirror back on after altercation with pedestrian.....all in all must say TAZ were very good.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yay .... welcome aboard Shark

A big congrats to you sharkyboy on the purchase of your new toy. FFS look after it and remember to keep it shiney side up:smokin

Get some piccies up while you're at it to buddy:b

Al.

Oh, and it wouldn't be the same for me NOT to plug Laurences tank protectors to new owners ... so get one:D
Mine (although I've had it for ages) still hasn't been fitted and you can already see signs of wear 'n' tear:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Yay .... welcome aboard Shark

Tanks, (Ooops I mean) THANKS for the plug again Al.... at this rate I'll need to start paying you commission!!!!;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts