Benelli Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Benelli service centre "close to" Hampshire UK

Just spoke to Moto GB (the UK importers) and they put me in touch with Moto Corsa, based on the same industrial estate as 3X.

They are now offering Benelli servicing :)

I'm booked in for early May (they are busy) - will let you know how I get on.

(of course - if anyone else has any other information on them please let me know...)

Contact details if anyone is interested are as follows :

Moto Corsa - 01202 822 511 - ask for Mike.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Just spoke to Moto GB (the UK importers) and they put me in touch with Moto Corsa, based on the same industrial estate as 3X.

They are now offering Benelli servicing :)

I'm booked in for early May (they are busy) - will let you know how I get on.

(of course - if anyone else has any other information on them please let me know...)

Contact details if anyone is interested are as follows :

Moto Corsa - 01202 822 511 - ask for Mike.
Sorry to be picky, but the last time I checked, the Woolsbridge Industrial Estate was in Dorset! Okay, it's close to the border with Hampshire, but is definately Dorset:D

Not wanting to tempt fate, but I'll wait for your report on the place if you don't mind!

(Could it be somethig to do with all the bike dealers on that particular estate?)

Andy

·
Registered
263 Posts
If what I hear is true, the guy here is part of the original Benelli set up at Three Cross, and when they were the main importer, he was the guy with all the anwers.

Just can't believe all the trouble I went to recently to get the bike serviced. I could have waited 2 weeks and then gone 10 minutes up the road after all.

:doh: :bawl:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Went to see Moto Corsa today

Mike Russell De Clifford (aka RDC) was the warranty manager for the Three Cross for three years when they were the official importer. When they jumped ship and Guzzi was bought by Aprilia this effectively left him "looking for another opportunity"

Apparently KJM have jumped at the chance to use him as a service centre for the area. Whilst not officially part of the Benelli UK set up, KJM will honour all service coupons, and your warranty will be unaffected, if you have your bike service by him.

He has all the knowledge, experience, tools, and diagnostic gear. I only spoke to him for 15mins or so and I learnt a lot.:clap:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Went to see Moto Corsa today

Mike Russell De Clifford (aka RDC) was the warranty manager for the Three Cross for three years when they were the official importer. When they jumped ship and Guzzi was bought by Aprilia this effectively left him "looking for another opportunity"

Apparently KJM have jumped at the chance to use him as a service centre for the area. Whilst not officially part of the Benelli UK set up, KJM will honour all service coupons, and your warranty will be unaffected, if you have your bike service by him.

He has all the knowledge, experience, tools, and diagnostic gear. I only spoke to him for 15mins or so and I learnt a lot.:clap:

Yes, I intend to give then a call in the morning toask if they can have a look at my brakes to find out what is causing the problem - hopefully he'll be able to get me in as I would like my brakes sorted by 28th April - I am supposed to off terrorising Exmoor with a dozen or so friends that day!

Here's hoping!

Andy

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Just a good old conversation with Mike regarding my brakes, he seems to think that I could be boiling the fluid, thus creating air in the system.

The good news is that I have booked the bike in to get them professionally looked at, the bad news is that the earliest he can get me in is the 14th May, so all this lovely weather is being wasted! He said they will even pick the bike up for me if I can't get it down to them!

Seems like he holds the stealers I bought the bike from in the same high esteem as I do - wonder why that is!

He's also confirmed that KJM have stuck him down as an official service centre and will honour the service chits in your manual!

I just want to ride my bloody bike!

Here's the link to his website if anyone is interested - basic, but has all the info you need! Moto Corsa Ltd

Oh, he also stated that he is the main importer for Brembo, so if you need things in a hurry they always have the stuff in stock!

Andy

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
How would you have been able to amend someone else's post if it was in the Tornado section Andy?

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
How would you have been able to amend someone else's post if it was in the Tornado section Andy?
I am the closet sub-administrator for the 'Tornado Section'. Having done admin work for other sites before I asked Roland if he wanted help on the off chance that this site exploded - Admin rights were afforded in case Roland gets inundated! Nothing spectacular mind, just the ability to change thigns on request if you lot need it, or merge threads if they get repeated and general housekeeping to keep the site in good order.:)

Andy

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
I am the closet sub-administrator for the 'Tornado Section'
Ooooooooooooooooooooh, get you!!! :bow:

I suppose we should all watch what we are saying from now on or Andy might take offence and delete all our posts :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts