Benelli Forum banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 · (Edited)
Happy New Year Marco!
It's a really impressive line-up of beauties :)
Many thanks. I did an agreement with my wife: she can buy as many women's bag as she want, and I can fill-up my garage with bikes...😁

May I ask who is on this picture?
View attachment 39037
Best wishes
Michael
Sure you can ask! Proud to say it's me!!!!, Late nineties, at Mugello, with my first bike, ZXR750 L '93!

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Helmet Motorcycle

Here at Rijeka, Croatia....

Tire Wheel Helmet Sports gear Vehicle

but then...in the '99 I've been hit by another rider on the track... ZXR was my first bike - first love, so after almost 20 years, I found a ZXR750M version.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Coming back on topic, yesterday I finally received the Lonelec cable. Connected flawlessly on the first attempt!
Here some screenshots. Due to work, I don't have that much time to play now, so I only "Read the map" on PC, which is a 6103 as expected. Apologies for the Italian language, I'll change to eng asap.

Personal computer Font Gadget Audio equipment Netbook

Computer Personal computer Gadget Display device Font

I did not started the engine, so I assume some values are not useful. Some others are making more sense.
Fan kick in temp? 98°C seems a bit high....is that "correct" or do you set a lower temp to keep it cooler?

What about Target Idle A/F 14,0....should that value be 14,7, closer to stechiometric value?

Idle Fuel Trim (CO) 17,2.....Is that number making sense? I could not find any guideline on that...

And....I really can not understand why this map has these spurious red boxes and abrupt peaks....it should be a progressive leaning or enriching, not a "one box only", what do I miss? Any kind explanation?

Rectangle Font Display device Technology Electronic device

What if, if I manually "smooth" these peaks? Should the bike be more progressive and fluid?
Like this....just to give you an idea...

Rectangle Font Slope Parallel Screenshot

Computer Personal computer Computer monitor Output device Rectangle

And for sure, since I touched the butterflyes screws, I also need to perform a TPS reset....and change map to 6105....

· Registered
127 Posts
Here some screenshots
Looks more like a photo :(
Screenshots are of much butter quality using Windows build-in "Snipping Tool"
Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Font Gadget Circle

or
an advanced freeware tool like "Greenshot" using "preferences" to enable "single click operation"
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

I've replace injectors in my standard Tornado 900 with "matched Bosch EV14" injectors and modified the map manually.
The original injectors had 4-8% difference in injected volume see for test result (in German)

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Yes Michael, they are actually "snapshots"....thanks.

Does anyone have any suggestion for the above mentioned "spurious" red boxes and for the peaks "smoothening"?

· Registered
9 Posts
I've replace injectors in my standard Tornado 900 with "matched Bosch EV14" injectors and modified the map manually.
The original injectors had 4-8% difference in injected volume see for test result (in German)
Hi Michael… is it possible for me to replace my 1130 tre-k injectors with the EV14? If so, would you have the Bosch part number?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen von Andreas

101 - 109 of 109 Posts