Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, new to the forum, used to own a CBR600rr but was a very uncomfortable ride so after a cpl years "bikeless", i decided to get myself a brand new 502c. Loving the bike so far.

Anyone out there riding the same bike?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys, new to the forum, used to own a CBR600rr but was a very uncomfortable ride so after a cpl years "bikeless", i decided to get myself a brand new 502c. Loving the bike so far.

Anyone out there riding the same bike? View attachment 37068

Hi used to have a CBR 600 RR then a Fireblade I’m new to the forum I’ve got two tornado’s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lovely bike mate, saw this before I bought a TRK. Sat on it and tried but alas the position was cruiser style and I wanted something more upright. The styling is awesome.

·
Registered
1 Posts

+1, Hello, owner for a week now, haven't tested it much, one thing for sure is that it needs a windshield at higher speeds. I hope it lasts, time will show :D Be safe!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've done a 4 hour round trip on mine and the seats fine, I would like to find out if I can put soft saddle bags on for some planned road trips, anyone got any advise ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts