Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
All the gear, no idea
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recieved the worlds most beautiful exhaust from Blueflame. A black satin number with a carbon tip, 300 mm long!! :ele: But everything I use to take a piccy of it for you guys exceeds the download limit!! Help, you really have to see this!!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
i've got the same can but in stainless & it looks abit longer than yours, bet it sounds well cos mine does!!!!!!!!!!! a nice deep bark to it :D :D :D :D

·
All the gear, no idea
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How does frigging ear splittin' sound!!:D :D When I ordered it I specifically asked them to make the sleeve only 300mm long!! I am now officially my neighbours best friend:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Exhaust

Exhaust looks awesome. We shall have to meet up at some point as I only live down the road from you. Would love to check out the exhaust....

Are you planning to go to RTTW on 10th Oct? Check it out at
www.rttw.org
Me and a mate have booked already. Trying to get a few more local lads on board.

Have sent you a PM.

Cheers Al

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi Guys, Here goes!!
I think that link pipe should be a bit shorter? For me, the proportions are not matching. If the pipe is shorter, the can will look nicer. From my point of view. But guess is depends on the taste.

Still waiting for the pics of the Arrow prototype to make a one-off.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Very Nice Mate, I am still toying with the Idea of another Can for my Pride & Joy but not sure which one to go for. Would love to hear how much louder they are than my Arrow Can

·
All the gear, no idea
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmm, went for a quick spin out today ( dodging the showers, of course!) and that exhaust IS loud! On the subject of link pipe length, I do think you're right! It was the only thing I overlooked, after requesting the can a certain length:doh: !! But it is a work of art, with a wonderful pop and a cackle on the overrun!!

Hi Al, we'll have to meet up sometime. If you stick your head otta the window yuo'll probably be able to hear me start up:rolling:

Cheers Guys, Chris

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
yeah it is a nice popping & crackling noise on the over run & sometimes on gear changes :D :D my friends all think its sounds mint when we're out :) :)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
now thats a lovely looking pipe i bet it sounds great.I had one of those grafted on to my night rod it was great shame micron went pop

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Nice cans guys:eek:

The easiest way to make a pic small enough [if you dont have a program to do it] is to send it to yourself in outlook

When asked do you want to make the pic smaller say yes and send it

Then just save it when it comes back:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Micron

Hi, tzr what model bike is that micron made for?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Micron

I used a Micron exhaust for a Yamaha R6 07 / 08 it require a transition pipe to get it to fit, different diameters and the transition pipe had a 5 degree bend to get the correct angle. The Micron bracket had to be removed and a new stainless steel bracket made and welded to the Micron to support it from the rear foot rest hanger. The whole exhaust was then pollished to a mirror finish, the original was a grey powder coating. A lot of work went into this exhaust to make it look like it was designed for the bike.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts