Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems our cech friends have come up with a carbon tank cover to replace the standard matt black of of the Tre as in the LE. And a carbon key cover too!

Anyone know how easy it would be to replace the tank front plastic bits? Looks like its welded on to me:doh:

·
1,231 Posts
Czech Carbon

One of the guys over here bought carbon bits from a Czech company. They were no of the highest quality...lets just say.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Terry....does that mean the carbon on the LE tank is a cover then, and could be reproduced?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear you Johny.....I will know soon enough once my lowers arrive, and pass on any quality comments. Definitely have to be top notch to fit on the tank or it would look aweful:doh:

One of the guys over here bought carbon bits from a Czech company. They were no of the highest quality...lets just say.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi There -- no the LE tank is all carbon .. I believe it may have some kind of petrol resistant sealant inside -- but it's a one piece carbon affair .. (ok - probably laid up from several bits of cf)..

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi There -- no the LE tank is all carbon .. I believe it may have some kind of petrol resistant sealant inside -- but it's a one piece carbon affair .. (ok - probably laid up from several bits of cf)..
Ah ok Terry, that makes a lot of sense...those LEs really are a bit special aren't they:bow:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Seems our cech friends have come up with a carbon tank cover to replace the standard matt black of of the Tre as in the LE. And a carbon key cover too!
@SeanW
Say, "thank you StingerWolf" :D :p i wrote with Peter (carbon.sk) last week and said to him that he could make a tank and key cover.

The tank cover is in production but the key cover takes a while. He has much to do at the moment.

I heard about bad quality too, but i hope these covers will be perfect :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are you going to get one stinger? be good to see how good you think they are and how good they look:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Are you going to get one stinger? be good to see how good you think they are and how good they look:clap: :clap:
I hope it.
I want these covers since i saw the LE but no one produced them :(
and a LE Tank is less frequently and more expansive than a Warpdrive :eek:
but now my second dream come true :ele:

HorstGas a member from the german forum realised the first dream.... the carbon cockpit fairing like LE :bow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts