Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I need some advice. I own a Benelli Tornado Tre (std) in Japan and I scratched the original pipes. I want to install a new exhaust pipe and my only requirements are good looks and better sound. I am not interested in power or torque curves. I have seen this and I was considering buying it. Any other advice?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....rkparms=algo=CRX&its=S%2BI&itu=UCI%2BSI&otn=3
Cost is not really an issue unless we go into "stupid" figures. Thanks for any advice.

Tommaso

·
Registered
403 Posts
power cones

errol has one of these, he rode somewhat a long distance in the last 2 weeks with it. cant hear any complaints

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm also interested in changing the original exhaust.

Does anybody know what the difference is between an LE exhaust and a standard Tre exhaust?

I also contacted Lee for the GP exhaust. It sounds great on Errols bike!

·
1,231 Posts
Exhaust

I have an extra race can from the Limited Edition model. It requires a small bracket to be mounted to the standard Tre hanger but it is easy to fabricate and the sound is intoxicating!!! Plus it looks factory and it is titanium as well.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Johny,
Is that a, Benelli sport arrow silencer, job you have, can we take it you are up for selling it, what sort of price would you like, plenty interest I would imagine, Steve

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Thats my RS in the ebay Pic(lovely)

Thats my RS in the PICS on Ebay GP Can as it was used for the prototype and its lovely and sounds wonderful. I have the Titanium sport on and its very light but the GP can is even lighter. Its a great piece of manufacturing and be assured theres only a handful made and you would be a first in Japan. Good Luck with your desicion.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thats my RS in the PICS on Ebay GP Can as it was used for the prototype and its lovely and sounds wonderful. I have the Titanium sport on and its very light but the GP can is even lighter. Its a great piece of manufacturing and be assured theres only a handful made and you would be a first in Japan. Good Luck with your desicion.
Quill were really surprised how heavy my Benelli titanium sport can was my Carbon can is feather weight in comparison :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I think the sport can is light although your right carbon cans are very light . errol weighed his can in comparison to the new GP can and found it a suitable saving . i should start shaving a few pound off me before i worry about a lighter can tho as i'm able to go on the interview for next year Santa :rolling: .

·
5,928 Posts
errol has one of these, he rode somewhat a long distance in the last 2 weeks with it. cant hear any complaints
I couldn't be happier with it. Used it for 5,000 km so far.

Riding through the Adelaide Hills from Birdwood to Tea Tree Gully, I had cars pull off the road for me! The cackle it puts out between 5,000 & 4,000, as you pull up behind some one, REALLY gets their attention :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thnak you

Thanks to all those who replied. I didn't reply before and thank because I never received the alerts from the site. sorry!

Can anyone, please, send me a link where I can see some pipes for my Tornado Tre 900 (std)?
Perhaps some sound clips, too?

Thank you in advance.

Tommaso

·
Registered
63 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts