Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Reading for a while the forum. Great help for undecided buyers and owners alike. I got mine, Silver Green three weeks ago. You still have to wait a bit for my impressions on riding.
Any owners in Austria?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome aquilla!

I'm glad you found us and are posting. Please post pics of your bike and opinions as soon as you get some miles under your seat! :)

Roland

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Hey, welcome aboard :D Man I gotta be impressed with someone that still buys a Benelli after all the crap that some people have put on this forum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Hi

Welcome aquilla!! I agree with JohnRacer, it is unfathomable... despite how many negative threads I've read in the forum, I still bought one too, and I love it!

Weeks back I sent Benelli's international service dept. an e-mail inquiring how to obtain owner's manual. No answer. What I'm trying to say is that this Forum is the "Google" of Benelli.

Roland, if you need hosting space for downloadables, let me know, I'll be glad to help! A while back there was a thread about putting together a technical FAQ, let me know if you think I could be of any help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts