Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Italian Stallion Fanatic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, moderators - if I've broken a forum rule please let me know, I truly did make a good effort to identify a moderator to ask if I could post this thread to let folks know about a new forum.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have started a forum that specifically caters to those of us weird enough to not just enjoy classic bikes, but more specifically the more obscure European marques!

I'd love, and most certainly appreciate, anyone with an interest in these bikes to visit the site, and, if the mood catches you, become a member. We'd love to see some build threads and projects on the site! All-in-all, post away til your heart's content!

The site is in that awkward teenage stage where we are still building members so it's hard to get members and posts! Definition of a Catch 22!

The url is: European Motorcycle Classics ? Index page

PS, I'm not some spammer - I do have a Benelli :) I'm the second owner (and technically fourth). 1967 200 Sprite. Love the bike. I sold it a couple of years ago and have bought it back - it's in the exact same condition as when I sold it years ago. *Always* regretted selling it and am very happy to have it back.

She will be getting the rebuild she deserves this time!

We'd love to have you!

S/F,

-Matt

·
Registered
743 Posts
hi matt,good luck with the forum,benellis are not that obscure but theres lots of other lesser known makes out there,i,ll tell my son about your site as hes restoring a montessa cota.

·
Italian Stallion Fanatic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi matt,good luck with the forum, Benellis are not that obscure but theres lots of other lesser known makes out there, I'll tell my son about your site as he's restoring a Montessa Cota.
Den,

Thanks very much!

You are correct, Benelli isn't exactly *obscure*, but maybe underserved when compared to vintage/classic Ducati and Moto Guzzi, etc. That's mainly what I wanted to create in this forum. A place for Benelli, Gilera, Parilla, Montesa, Hercules, Bultaco, etc etc. A place for folks with the underserved vintage marques can congregate and help one another.

I really appreciate you telling your son about the site! I would love to see a build thread on the his Cota!

S/F,

-Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts