Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

If you have a motorbike with the ECU "Delphi MT05" (for example Benelli TNT 150i) you will notice that none of the current OBD2 software is able to scan this ECU.
The reason is that the Delphi MT05 is not OBD2 compliant.

Until now the only software able to scan that ECU was PCHUD from Delco.
But PCHUD is from 1993 and was written for Windows 3.
It does not run on a 64 bit Windows.

As I have a Regal Raptor motorbike with this ECU and there is no other software able to scan this ECU, I wrote a new diagnostic software which I offer as freeware.
It's name is "HUD ECU Hacker".

It can read all parameters of the ECU, get the DTC error codes, clear the error codes, show data live or write data to a logfile or a CSV file.
It can also create graphs of the data in a logfile.

One special feature of my program is that it can be configured 100% by the user.
You simply edit an XML file and can adapt my program to scan ANY ECU in the world.

You find the download and a detailed description here:
https://netcult.ch/elmue/HUD%20ECU%20Hacker/

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello

If you have a motorbike with the ECU "Delphi MT05" (for example Benelli TNT 150i) you will notice that none of the current OBD2 software is able to scan this ECU.
The reason is that the Delphi MT05 is not OBD2 compliant.

Until now the only software able to scan that ECU was PCHUD from Delco.
But PCHUD is from 1993 and was written for Windows 3.
It does not run on a 64 bit Windows.

As I have a Regal Raptor motorbike with this ECU and there is no other software able to scan this ECU, I wrote a new diagnostic software which I offer as freeware.
It's name is "HUD ECU Hacker".

It can read all parameters of the ECU, get the DTC error codes, clear the error codes, show data live or write data to a logfile or a CSV file.
It can also create graphs of the data in a logfile.

One special feature of my program is that it can be configured 100% by the user.
You simply edit an XML file and can adapt my program to scan ANY ECU in the world.

You find the download and a detailed description here:
https://netcult.ch/elmue/HUD%20ECU%20Hacker/

Nice info, the app look like pchud, there are software that can acces delphi mt05 made from russia bit edit, but seem not much change, becouse need alot code to acces all library feature mt05, beside the dev seem not enough attention for that ecu.
I give up for trying acces delphi mt05, instead just assambled aftermarket ecu.
Anyway great work man, i will gonna check app

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDA using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
ฉันสามารถอ่าน ecu ของเพื่อนได้ปรับแต่งใน winols ไม่ได้ แต่เขียนด้วยไม่ได้ ขอคำแนะนำด้วยค่ะ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Send me an email with a log of the Trace pane (button "Start Logging" below) with the error that you get. My email is in the help file of HUD ECU Hacker and on my homepage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts